Why is Kobe a bitch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
MrPeete said:
wow ...

I mean ...

really ...

This is what happens when you don't take the time to see what everybody else is posting before you respond... :ermm:
WHY WOULD IT MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS? WHO GIVES A FUCK? THIS IS HOW I SEE IT. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE..

May 10, 2002
D'struction said:
dogg kobe bitches about everything ....everytime anything goes against him he gets this hideous look on his face and cries.

All of the superstars complain when they don't get the superstar treatment that they expect. Don't act like it's just Kobe...

Apr 14, 2003
MrPeete said:
All of the superstars complain when they don't get the superstar treatment that they expect. Don't act like it's just Kobe...

You think Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant act the same towards refs?? Or D-Wade?? Or LeBron???

May 10, 2002
D'struction said:
You think Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant act the same towards refs?? Or D-Wade?? Or LeBron???
When they don't get the calls they think they should get, YES. C'mon man, if you're disputing this you don't watch enough ball.

Both, D-Wade and LeBron do the "AYE!" shit when they go to the rack just like Kobe and whine when they don't get calls.

Did you watch the Cavs/Pistons game yesterday? LeBron got tripped up, no foul called, and was complaining throughout the entire timeout...

May 9, 2006
lol dam...smell a lot of jealousy in this thread.

i dont pay attention to kobe unless he's playing basketball and im not a huge basketball fan so i dont really give a fuck what he does, cuz the bottom line is hes an entertainer and he entertains me and he is one of the best in the game right now, no matter how much of a bitch he supposedly is. oh and his wife is FINE too.

you wanna talk about an egotistical self centered little hoe then make a thread about T.O. i think hes a better candidate. dude would be in a mental institution if he didnt know how to play football.

Nov 14, 2006
This thread is hilarious. Who gives a fuck if people think Kobe's a bitch? If he's ya man and the Lakers are your team then you should be focussing on if they can make it through the tough Western Conference or not. Not a on peoples's judgment of Kobe.

Nov 1, 2004
KOBE IZ A BITCH CUZ HE AINT SHIT

- HE A BITCH CUZ HE WANNA BE JORDAN
- HE GOTS NO RESPECT FOR A VET
- HE WANNA WEAR A 23 NUMBER ON HIS JERSEY
- HE DOESNT WANNA PASS THE BALL
- HE WANNA HAVE MORE THAN 38 000 CAREER PTS
- HE TRIED TO BREAK WILT CHAMBERLAINS 100 PTS IN A GAME RECORD
- HE AINT SHIT ON A COURT WITHOUT SHAQ CUZ WHEN SHAQ LEFT LAKERS KOBE DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS WHILE SHAQ WON ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RING
- BESIDES KOBE IZ A SCARED LITTLE PUSSY

May 9, 2002
Freeway Rich said:
- HE A BITCH CUZ HE WANNA BE JORDAN
Why does that make him a bitch?

- HE GOTS NO RESPECT FOR A VET
Why do you say that?

- HE WANNA WEAR A 23 NUMBER ON HIS JERSEY
His number is 24. What the fuck are you talking about?

- HE DOESNT WANNA PASS THE BALL
Thats funny, cushis points are down this year and his assists are up.

- HE WANNA HAVE MORE THAN 38 000 CAREER PTS
Says who?

- HE TRIED TO BREAK WILT CHAMBERLAINS 100 PTS IN A GAME RECORD
How do you know? And even if he did, so damn what?

- HE AINT SHIT ON A COURT WITHOUT SHAQ CUZ WHEN SHAQ LEFT LAKERS KOBE DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS WHILE SHAQ WON ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RING
And that makes him a bitch? Why?

- BESIDES KOBE IZ A SCARED LITTLE PUSSY
Proof?

May 9, 2002
Freeway Rich said:
I DONT NEED A DAMN PROOF DAMN TO ME A BITCH IZ A BITCH ALL I SAID IZ TRUE FA SHO I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT HE IZ YO FAV PLAYER BUT TO ME STILL HE A BITCH
My favorite player is Shawn Marion.

He is a bitch cus YOU say so? Who the FUCK are you? Sounds like jealousy, buddy.