Why is Kobe a bitch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Bingo.

I luv watching him play. He is one of the top 3 best players in the league, if not THE best.
fun to watch...yeah....like that game against Utah where he was straight goin off, had 30 in the 3rd....
But,
He's a whiny ass bitch....

May 15, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Alledged rapist.

So are most young superstars.

See above.

Like ballhog wise? So are alot of players *cough* AI *cough*, but I dont see anyone constantly hatin on him.

That can be said for many people in sports.

Last time I checked, he was married to a failry hot chick, but what do I know.

This one I cant argue about.

The fact is, this kid has how many rings? The kid has skills and is compared to one of the greatest players ever to walk on a court...which is WHY I think people have a problem with him.
Damn, youre a true groupie huh? It aint even that serious. Take down the Kobe wallpapers in ya house and throw away them Kobe boxers that u own. Why does it matter how people feel about a man that YOU dont even know? Especially goin hard about the shyt like u are.

May 10, 2002
D'struction said:

If they were all whiny ass bitches, who would win the sportsmanship award???

Bullshit.

All players whine when they get fouled and the refs don't call it or when they get caught traveling or carrying (especially this year).

Nash and Brand might whine a little less than everybody else but they still whine...

May 10, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
KOBE IS A BITCH FIRST AND FOREMOST BECAUSE HE SNITCHED ON SHAQ.
wow ...

I mean ...

really ...

This is what happens when you don't take the time to see what everybody else is posting before you respond... :ermm:

May 10, 2002
D'struction said:
mmmmmkkay, whutever you say
You act like they're on some Barry Sanders 'hand the ball to the ref when the play is done and don't make a spectacle of myself' shit, lol

Find video of Nash in the playoffs last year against the Lakers (the game where Kobe hit the shot at the buzzer).

Watch his reaction on the previous play (before the jump ball) where he thought he was fouled. He was right, he was fouled but they didn't call it :lick:

Feb 1, 2006
Psilo707 said:
Just dont like him as a person. He just seems like a fucking faggot. And thats rare for me to say something like that because I almost always have no problem with people at all.

He's just a cocky, egotistical, spoiled man, who doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities besides his basketball skills (which don't matter at all to me, that doesnt make him shit.)
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly, what some of you should realize is that -it does not matter- to some of us how good he is, if he is a smug, snitching, whiney, cake-boy.

Maybe that's wrong, but it is what it is. That's why he's gonna get called a bitch.

And it definitely doesn't help that he plays for the lakers, but nobody I know was calling Gary Payton a bitch when he was a Laker, because he is absent most if not all of the bitch qualities that Kobe has in such abundance.

May 10, 2002
Psilo707 said:
He's just a cocky, egotistical, spoiled man, who doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities besides his basketball skills (which don't matter at all to me, that doesnt make him shit.)
But ... but ...

He's a basketball player... That's why you know who Kobe Bryant is!! How doesn't it matter??

I dunno, I just find it petty when people go above and beyond to express dislike for somebody for reasons that have absolutely no impact on their lives.

You cats try to justify why you dislike this man, but you don't really know him (or any other famous person you claim to dislike). You just go by what's reported in the media and draw conclusions from there (unless you have other sources for your info, which I doubt).

To me that's a feminine quality. And y'all call Kobe a "bitch" :rolleyes:

Feb 1, 2006
MrPeete said:
I dunno, I just find it petty when people go above and beyond to express dislike for somebody for reasons that have absolutely no impact on their lives.
Yeah its petty, I'll give ya that.... I'm not wasting hella energy on actively hating, sometimes its just fun to hate a weenie snitch when people go on and on about what a stud he is. I only hate strangers as a hobby if they are famous, it aint a big deal.

Isn't that part of what makes pro sports fun as a fan? Its like I hate the 'spectacle' of Kobe more than I hate the actual person. Just like I'll root for Sheed cuz he seems like a solid dude. No real idea of whether he's actually a good guy or not. But its both on and off court impressions that'll make me a fan or not -- and yeah it almost all comes from the media via interviews with the person or watching games.

And I mean, it's all in fun. For example Kobe, I'll call him a bitch fore sure at the arena, but if I saw him at the bus stop, I'd be like 'whattup KB' and wait for the bus, its nuthin.....

May 10, 2002
Sketchy B said:
Yeah its petty, I'll give ya that.... I'm not wasting hella energy on actively hating, sometimes its just fun to hate a weenie snitch when people go on and on about what a stud he is. I only hate strangers as a hobby if they are famous, it aint a big deal.

Isn't that part of what makes pro sports fun as a fan? Its like I hate the 'spectacle' of Kobe more than I hate the actual person. Just like I'll root for Sheed cuz he seems like a solid dude. No real idea of whether he's actually a good guy or not. But its both on and off court impressions that'll make me a fan or not -- and yeah it almost all comes from the media via interviews with the person or watching games.

And I mean, it's all in fun. For example Kobe, I'll call him a bitch fore sure at the arena, but if I saw him at the bus stop, I'd be like 'whattup KB' and wait for the bus, its nuthin.....
The problem is the rest of the weenies who call Kobe a "bitch" can't differentiate between real life and spectacle. You sound like you get it.

The rest of these cats just dislike somebody cause they think that's what you're supposed to do.

My grandfather (who will be 89 in July) HATES Kobe Bryant too, but whenever he expresses he disdain for Kobe he follows it up with, "he's just too damned good"... And that's it.

It has nothing to do with sensationalized media reports or quotes taken out of context. It's about performance on the court/field. That's all that matters... All that should matter anyway.

When you start looking for reasons to personally dislike a professional athlete you need to take a look at YOUR life and find out what's wrong...

Nov 16, 2004
I'll get this out the way, he's probably the best player in the league right now. With that said, I still view Kobe as a bitch. 2-0-Sixx said a lot of reasons why people dislike the guy.

He's a fucking whiny bitch, yes a lot of players are but this guy is on another level, everytime he goes to the lane he screams "AYYYE," even if no one touches him.

His demeanor on and off the court is disliked as well. Yeah he did snitch on Shaq, straight bitch move, and he also said a lot of disrespectful things about Phil, and even Malone. Guys like Ray Allen are quoted for saying Kobe is immature and needs to grow the fuck up (not in these words of course).

When Gil dropped 60 on his ass he was taking shots at him eventhough he says the comments were compliments, which is bullshit.

His reaction to Nate Robinson's dunks in the dunk contest pissed me off, pure hatred and dick sucking on his part. I was starting to gain respect back for the guy but he's still same ol' Kobe.

There's no denying his talent, he is a superstar no doubt about that, but his demeanor is pitiful.

May 10, 2002
Sounds like some of you would rather watch a soap opera than sports, lol

There's always WWE. You get a ton of personality and character development there...

Nov 16, 2004
MrPeete said:
Sounds like some of you would rather watch a soap opera than sports, lol

There's always WWE. You get a ton of personality and character development there...
Nah, I'm strictly a basketball head.