Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
youre seriously a fucking idiot. lmao, okay fool, the southern part of oakland is the fucking matrix nigga, its just green lnies in a grid.

go smoke crack and suck a mans dick, im tired of teaching babies how to walk.
There is no southern part of Oakland. Have you looked at a map? Oakland is on the Bay. There are not 4 sides to the city. There is Down Town, North Oakland, West Oakland, and East Oakland which runs into San Leandro. LOL South Oakland. I'd like to know where the hell that is myself.

May 8, 2008
youre seriously a fucking idiot. lmao, okay fool, the southern part of oakland is the fucking matrix nigga, its just green lnies in a grid.

go smoke crack and suck a mans dick, im tired of teaching babies how to walk.
Do you honestly not see how stupid you look? With intentions of proving us all wrong, u went and googled the map of the WRONG CITY! Just pure stupidity. Goddamn I wish I had your wits.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
heres the thing tho, in the bay...yall name things that are right down the street different cities..... vallejo/benecia/fairfield, im in berekely and i see a welcome to oakland sign, etc. just because some shit is named different dosent make it part of a city.

if theres a east and west and north, there is a south, unless theres a fucking WALL. which there isnt.

and if i already posted a picture of south oakland, whats there to say?
youre saying because some shit is named differently its not south oakland?

shit i guess we should change baja california to baja mexico right

May 8, 2008
heres the thing tho, in the bay...yall name things that are right down the street different cities..... vallejo/benecia/fairfield, im in berekely and i see a welcome to oakland sign, etc. just because some shit is named different dosent make it part of a city.

if theres a east and west and north, there is a south, unless theres a fucking WALL. which there isnt.

youre saying because some shit is named differently its not south oakland?

shit i guess we should change baja california to baja mexico right
U fucking idiot u posted a picture of the wrong city....Goddamn life must be real hard for you.

May 5, 2005

Google South Oakland California and you will find nothing. Why? Because it doesn't exist. Now Google all the other area's and you'll find plenty of 411. You can't be serious. LOOK AT A MAP you're making yourself look really stupid bruh.

May 8, 2008
lmao one of those images DO say 'there is no south oakland' tho

so why does the city of pitsburgh claim a south oakland?

are they lying? is there no historical background in that?
Just because a city thousands of miles away has a neighborhood with the same name as another city don't mean that they both have the same sides. My God cant u just accept the fact that you are wrong.

Jul 27, 2008
Townbizz23
^^^ Naw bruh I went to that Freak Nick on Crewnshaw BLVD in South Oakland last night. THem Vice Lords came through and shot it up tho...

LOL ! I heard the Crips saying "suwoo to a Grape Street Blood from South Oakland"

May 5, 2005
lmao one of those images DO say 'there is no south oakland' tho

so why does the city of pitsburgh claim a south oakland?

are they lying? is there no historical background in that?
LOL WTF What? There are neighborhoods or districts in cities. The Oakland District is an area of the city of pittsburgh. Just like South of Market in San Francisco or the Western Addition. WTF I'm done. WOW

May 8, 2008
jimmyswagger
LOL ! I heard the Crips saying "suwoo to a Grape Street Blood from South Oakland"

^^^Haha this shit is priceless....I gotta go tho...I got a date with a hot Sureno chick who stay on Bankhead in South Oakland.