Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Oh wow dont u feel smart. Check this out I dont need a map litte guy Im born in raised in Oakland. Obviously yo sweet ass aint never stepped foot in the Town, if u have, u would know that there aint no South Oakland. PERIOD. So take your Pittsburg map and shove it up yo ass cuzz that's where it belongs.
who the fuck cares where you were born. as far as im concerned, you were born in a test tube. secondly i stay in oakland every 3 weeks so there goes your 'blah blah blah never been to the town' crap.

if your citys website says theres a south oakland, theres a south oakland. i dont give a fuck what you say. if south oakland is pittsburgh, then its pittsburgh. im not going by 'town bizz's hyphy map of oakland'

cool? great.

Apr 25, 2002
how the hell you gonna not know what your talkin about then google some bull shit that you have no business googling just so you can prove your point but then still end up not knowing what your talking about?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
its funny how everyone is so worried about the street. dumb niggas, you are on the computer on the internet. like seriously. look ahead of you. how street is that?

shit aint about the street its about geography, if theres a city, and theres a southern part of it, that is south of the city

end of talk

no ones worried about street knowledge and whats what to some broke ass black kid who cant even afford a house in any part of the city to begin w thinks about geography..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Itz real easy to say youve seen a crip in Oakland, but I guess its hard for u clowns to where u saw them. I saw Elvis in Oakland too, thats just as believeable as this other shit yall talking.
hahaha

those "OTC's" are asians from the area around jingletown i think

that shit always sounded funny to me though, these little dudes still call oakland "oak town"? thats some ole 1989 juicy got em crazy ass hammertime ass shit

::

May 8, 2008
who the fuck cares where you were born. as far as im concerned, you were born in a test tube. secondly i stay in oakland every 3 weeks so there goes your 'blah blah blah never been to the town' crap.

if your citys website says theres a south oakland, theres a south oakland. i dont give a fuck what you say. if south oakland is pittsburgh, then its pittsburgh. im not going by 'town bizz's hyphy map of oakland'

cool? great.
Are u retarted? I can't believe I reading this bullshit. We're talking about Oakland CA!! NOT pittsburgh. U got the wrong map u dumbfuck, now take your loss like a man. Stop trying to justify your stupidity cuz u just digging a deeper whole. "secondly i stay in oakland ever 3 weeks"?? lmao nigga wat the fuk does this shit mean? U clown ass miss me wit that bullshit. U aint from the Town and aint never been out here....That's why yo ignorant ass is so confused.

May 8, 2008
its funny how everyone is so worried about the street. dumb niggas, you are on the computer on the internet. like seriously. look ahead of you. how street is that?

shit aint about the street its about geography, if theres a city, and theres a southern part of it, that is south of the city

end of talk

no ones worried about street knowledge and whats what to some broke ass black kid who cant even afford a house in any part of the city to begin w thinks about geography..
U know what, name the streets where "south oakland" is...Give me one street name. U live in the Town rite? Fucking clown u look like a str8 ass rite now.

May 8, 2008
lol at you typing in caps and getting mad because youre an idiot

please never deliver pizza...although thats the only job your ass can prolly get
I'm typing in caps because Im starting to think your reading glasses aint working to well. Deliver pizza? wow thats real clever, just because u getting minmum wage dont me I am. I really hope u dont deliver pizza wit yo sense of direction...you'll end up in the bay looking for South oakland....Dumbfuck

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I'm typing in caps because Im starting to think your reading glasses aint working to well. Deliver pizza? wow thats real clever, just because u getting minmum wage dont me I am. I really hope u dont deliver pizza wit yo sense of direction...you'll end up in the bay looking for South oakland....Dumbfuck
go back to school, homie...youre a fucking idiot....i shoulda known better than to argue with a nigga from oakland bout somethin

next time instead of arguing geography positioning we'll have a dread shaking contest..my bad

the people in my city have shit mixed up too, its okay.... :pats you on head and hands you candy corn:

May 8, 2008
go back to school, homie...youre a fucking idiot....i shoulda known better than to argue with a nigga from oakland bout somethin
Go back to school haha that's funny. How do you grow the balls to call anybody stupid after this retarded ass show you been putting on? Yo dumbass went on Wikipedia, and confused South Oakland Pittsburg Penn with Oakland CA. What are you a toddler? Goddamn i feel bad for u..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
youre seriously a fucking idiot. lmao, okay fool, the southern part of oakland is the fucking matrix nigga, its just green lnies in a grid.

go smoke crack and suck a mans dick, im tired of teaching babies how to walk.

same shit goes on here.....east san diego is called south east and northeast san diego is called east san diego...why? because you niggas didnt graduate high school.