Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Man fuck all yall set mayne, best believe there are CRIPS in the town(Banging from Myspace)..this HTML Ryder for life.....niggas we banging the WWWW....WestsideWorldWideWeb nigga what....Ima PC-walk all over yo bitch ass ISP niggas,we don't play that shit out here...home of the hard-drive-by's betta watch it, my nigga runs Windows and smoke indo bitch, no Love for a sucka ass Linux marks....we smashin on any nigga that want funk...KeyStroke Terrorists 4 life, KST now what.....the hardest nigga on ya desktop....

^^^funniest shit i've seen on the Sicc^^^^

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,,ha

*POST OF THE YEAR#

Jun 17, 2008
Man fuck all yall set mayne, best believe there are CRIPS in the town(Banging from Myspace)..this HTML Ryder for life.....niggas we banging the WWWW....WestsideWorldWideWeb nigga what....Ima PC-walk all over yo bitch ass ISP niggas,we don't play that shit out here...home of the hard-drive-by's betta watch it, my nigga runs Windows and smoke indo bitch, no Love for a sucka ass Linux marks....we smashin on any nigga that want funk...KeyStroke Terrorists 4 life, KST now what.....the hardest nigga on ya desktop....

May 9, 2002
LOL @ people from the Bay/stay in tha Bay confusing Pittsburgh, PA with Pittsburg, CA

I mean...really?

That South Okland map (Oakland, PA) Gas put up was comedy! Are you serious???

ON a side note, i was watching a game this weekend and one some player was from Oakland, PA.....i thought i was seeing things!

Aug 14, 2005
Here's some bars for my online OAKLAND CRIP rydaz.

Fuck some dickies and chuck T's,
My niggas sport keyboards and flatscreens
My ISP be AOL
I love the sound of "you got mail"
Always on the computer, never leave home
Both wrists got carpal tunnel syndrome
Im online acting like Im in ya face
My IP address you could never trace,
An OG killa known to act a fool,
Even though I'm really posting from a middle school

off the new album......"The Web is Mine" featuring DeepEastOakland and TruAzn9.
alright man its played the fuck out. it was never funny in the 1st place....

Feb 15, 2006
My bad I am not from the bay. I thought he was a crip because in the song i need an eigth miami or some one says we blowing krippin but I guess they are talking about blowing kryptonite weed. It makes sense to me now.