Who's your team and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2007
I'm a raiders fan and have been one my whole life. My dad has been a raiders fan since the 60's and most of my family is too. I got to see them back in LA for 2 game's in the early 90's when I was a kid, and go to games now in Oakland atleast once or twice a season. I got tickets for the colts game later this season.

Apr 25, 2002
Gueroloco said:
LOL^^^^^ I guess breaking a glass picture with my fist and cutting it after my team lost this afternoon doesn't make me a true fan cuz my family ain't 4rm Washington or don't they don't cheer 4 them like I do! Damn now I'm a bandwagon jumper I guess lmao....
If the Skins hadn't been to 5 Super Bowls and won 3, I don't think you'd have decided to become a fan of that team whenever you made that choice. So smashing your hand through a mirror is irrelevent, you still fall under my 95% umbrella.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Seahawks: I didn't like football til 2004, when I finally started watching it i adopted the seattle seahawks because I'm a seattleite.
Mariners: because the mariners fuckin kick ass and going to the kingdome age 5-12 for games were awesome times
Spurs: because we got jewed by the nba and bopped for our team and ill die before giving the bitch ass oklahoma thunder any form of support or appreciation. Fuck kevin durant. I don't consider myself a fanatic of the spurs though, but tim duncan is my favorite player even when the sonics were here I respected duncan a ton so I adopted the spurs.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Dallas Cowboys. America's Team. When I first started watching football they were the best team and started winning Super Bowls again. I ran with them and never looked back.

The Oakland Athletics. I liked the Bash Brothers when I was a kid. Only team in California I really root for, gotta have at least one sports team from the home state.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dallas Cowboys. America's Team. When I first started watching football they were the best team and started winning Super Bowls again. I ran with them and never looked back.

The Oakland Athletics. I liked the Bash Brothers when I was a kid. Only team in California I really root for, gotta have at least one sports team from the home state.
You're the worst kind of person

Jan 5, 2006
Back in 89 the first jerseys I ever wore were a Montana Jersey and a Giants jersey.

49ers, Giants, Warriors, Sharks.

Started rooting for the Chiefs in 2000 but always kind of liked them because I would see the toys and fan apparel in the JCPenny catalogs have only Chiefs or Cowboys stuff.

I also wish the best and root for the A's (not a hardcore fan or anything but that's the only team I care about in the AL) Hated the Lakers and Kings growing up even though the Kings got cheated in that Finals.

For College i pretty much root for the Pac 12, except USC. I pay more attention to Cal or Stanford because they're local and I'm a Stanford kid but don't necessarily have an allegiance.