Who's your team and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
Why cant you believe the packers beat the giants? the giants look horrible this year. i think giants will finish last in there division. redskins 2-0 who have improved alot from last season, eagles 0-2 but last time they were 0-2 they made playoffs and made nfc championship and i'm sure they'll pull things together, then u got the 2-0 cowboys who look impressive this season.

Nov 1, 2004
I was Born a SF Giants Fan from my parents and I am a 49er Fan because that was the only football team reppin the bay when I was growing up. Everyone asks me why I like both frisco teams even though Im born and raised in the east bay.

Oh yea, Warriors and Cal Bears too..

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
AleX510 said:
Why cant you believe the packers beat the giants? the giants look horrible this year. i think giants will finish last in there division. redskins 2-0 who have improved alot from last season, eagles 0-2 but last time they were 0-2 they made playoffs and made nfc championship and i'm sure they'll pull things together, then u got the 2-0 cowboys who look impressive this season.

Yea but the Giants have alot of talent on their team they're just off to a bad start, Giants starters>Packers starters, Eli had an injured shoulder too. Plus the Packers have has an awful last 4 or 5 seasons, the Giants have been looking better each year for the last few....

I'm not tryin to defend the Giants, I cant stand em, IMO they should of beaten the packers.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Been a Raider fan since age 4, grew up in Vegas so the LA Raiders was like the home town team for me at the time, i'll be a Raider fan till death. All you'd hear me talk about was Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson when I was a kid.

Been an A's fan forever too, since like 89 when I first got into baseball, started following the A's cause of bash brothers, Jose and McGuire were the shit when I was little, then they won the World Series and i've been a huge fan since.

Became a Chicago Bulls fan when I was a kid too cause of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen (I ain't gonna lie lol), but i'll be a Bulls fan forever, through the shitty years and now the good years again.

College Football I've always been fans of Auburn and Texas, my way older cousin played for Auburn in the early 90's and I got mad family in Austin, TX who are Alums of Texas, been loving both teams since I was little.

Props: Defy and Defy
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
miami dolphins is my team ad im stickin to it... ever since my mom met my step dad he watched miami all the time started watchin and i loved dan marino... this was like when i was younger hahaha like ten yrs ago..... i also like the cowboys becuz of my real dad and grandpa.... but yeh miami will be number one with me no matter what hahahaha

college football OU sooner born soooner bred hahaha

basketball hmmm i guess lakers becuz i like watchin kobe play but im not big on bball so i dont have a favorite just whoever i enjoy watchin that year

Jun 11, 2007
xpanther206 said:
If you rooting for a team out of your area of origin, 95% of the time you ain't a fan, you're a wannabe.
agreed. rooting for a team out your area is usually a bandwaggon fan but theres some exceptions. like raiders use to be in southern cali so theres hella raider fans down there and etc. or someones family might be a fan of a team far away and there kid was born to like that team. there aint that many reasons tho

Apr 20, 2003
LOL^^^^^ I guess breaking a glass picture with my fist and cutting it after my team lost this afternoon doesn't make me a true fan cuz my family ain't 4rm Washington or don't they don't cheer 4 them like I do! Damn now I'm a bandwagon jumper I guess lmao....

Apr 20, 2003
AleX510 said:
^^ like i said i didnt list every reason and i said most are bandwaggon fans but not all. meant nothing by it man
I respect that..... I just had to be sarcastic but my dumb ass ended up smashing my hand thru a family picture lol! Shit was bleeding everywhere I was just pissed that the Giants came into Washington when I knew the they were vulnerable and took the game away. The fuckin Skins pretty much choked in the second half of the game after leading 17-3 @ halftime! We have a longgggg longgggg way to go as a team.....

Jun 11, 2007
Campbell lookin better though. Gaining experience and etc. My sisters boyfriend is a Redskin fan, gunna goto the game in Oakland in 2009 LOL

Apr 20, 2003
AleX510 said:
Campbell lookin better though. Gaining experience and etc. My sisters boyfriend is a Redskin fan, gunna goto the game in Oakland in 2009 LOL
Fuck yeah!!!! I've been to Oakland plenty of times I ain't worried most of my boys are either Raiders or 9er fans..... lol

May 12, 2006
ima die hard cowboys...my fist name is Irvin the first nfl game i saw was a cowboy game noticed a player with the last name of Irvin and was like ok this guy better do some shit and i think he had 100 and a td game and been with them strong ever since-i stay in the bay and hate the local football teams and i aint on no bandwagon shit