Who's your team and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
The reason I made this thread was to make sure this forum aint got no bandwaggon fans I cant stand bandwaggoners... and no talkin shit up in here

i been a oakland raider fan since i was born reason cuz my whole family was raider fans and i grew up in east bay born in hayward and lived in san leandro all my life like 5 mins next to the coliseum and went to the games every year since i was a young kid...

Jun 11, 2007
KrazeeRDM said:
Patriots video camera or not haha
thats cool since you live in Boston but i be seein pats fans up in cali who never even been to east coast, straight bandwaggon shit i cant stand em. "This teams doin good lets jump on da bandwaggon"

Sep 17, 2005
Cowboys since day one. Born and raised in the Lone Star State. Been wit em since the Herschel Walker days when the man wit tha hat was still coachin em. I've had to suffer through Quincy Carter,Vinny Testaverde,Drew Henson, and Drew Bledsoe.(Randall Cunningham actually was decent when he was the Dallas starter)

Jan 2, 2004
The Lions. It's embarassing almost all the time, but at least they are winning the games they should win this year, so far.

I'm a Pats fan, too, though. Just because of Brady for the most part and the fact that he's a Wolverine. I didn't start rooting for them until the year Brady came out of nowhere to be there starter and then won the superbowl.

But first and foremost, Lions, for sure.

Nov 27, 2006
Robby2Slobby said:
The Lions. It's embarassing almost all the time, but at least they are winning the games they should win this year, so far.

I'm a Pats fan, too, though. Just because of Brady for the most part and the fact that he's a Wolverine. I didn't start rooting for them until the year Brady came out of nowhere to be there starter and then won the superbowl.

But first and foremost, Lions, for sure.
damn dogg was that an ugly game yesterday or what, all those fuckin turnovers. The vikings and lions should have both gotten a loss for that performence haha, i hope its a better game when they play later in the year cause their usually good,close games when we play

Jan 13, 2007
Eagles been my team since i started watching football. I moved from Europe to USA and was never big on football but the first game i watched was Eagles and i started cheering for them ever since. Second favorite is Niners and thats because they are a team from the Bay Area plus i never liked the Raiders for some reason.

Jan 2, 2004
coondogg26 said:
damn dogg was that an ugly game yesterday or what, all those fuckin turnovers. The vikings and lions should have both gotten a loss for that performence haha, i hope its a better game when they play later in the year cause their usually good,close games when we play
It seemed like both teams tried there hardest to lose that game.. what was it 11 turnovers combined or something like that? Ugly. Ugly game.

But I was happy the Lions finally pulled one out from the Vikes.. They've owned us forever.

Mar 17, 2006
Dallas, been a fan ever since i can remember, my pops was a die hard fan too, i dont care if they 0-16 they'll still be my squad and i'll never change up teams, i hate when people do that shit

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
been a Buffalo Bills fan since the early 90's, been thru some ups and downs with them haha

got love for my Bay Area teams too though, but the Bills is my team

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea they keep tellin fans to wait that Losman is improving, I think he's a bust, I don't like his play and I just aint diggin him as a person, he really seemed to just kinda shrug off the Kevin Everett situation and act like it's just part of the game instead of actually acting like he gave a fuck

but yea Paul P is gonna be a beast, and Marshawn Lynch is gonna be big too, got somebody from the Bay to cheer for