Who's your team and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
Yea my boy a huge Steelers fan so I gotta talk all the shit on em I can. They look better this year tho, aye lurch you a Cowboys fan huh? I grew up wit Terrance Newman(#41) and his fam, me and his brother charles use to blow helllllllllla blunts all tha time. When he got his deal, cowboys bought him a house in AZ and he invited hella my folks but I couldn't make it out there....
hell yeah, terrance is a beast, crazy thing too, he was gonna come to Tulsa tp play ball but he went K State instead, or at least i heard him say Tulsa and KSate and someone else was the only one who offered him a scholarship

yeah Robert Meachum is my homie from way back in the 7th grade, he plays for the Saints, he was there 1st round pick, i was hella happy for my nig, havnt talked to em since he left to play for Tennesee though in college

Apr 13, 2007
Lamberto Quintero said:
The Immaculate Reception is the reason the Raiders are doing so shitty as of late...

i was right!!!!!!! u still are hurt cant blame u tho ...... were great! :cheeky:

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
MzCiN said:
i was right!!!!!!! u still are hurt cant blame u tho ...... were great! :cheeky:
Yeah, Franco Harris catching that and Bo Jackson getting hurt are the two biggest tragedies in Raiders history. I think they would have like 11 SB's by now if that shit didn't happen...

Oh, can't forget that piece of shit Brady fumbling the ball...

Apr 13, 2007
lol its ok better years will come for u raider fans if u pray hard enough just maybeeeeeeeeeeee.. raiders suck!

lol just fuckin

Apr 13, 2007
well my mans a raider fan........ so i wont say nothing...... lol its already bad enough my teams better than his dont wanna add more to the list... lol @ conspiracies

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
MzCiN said:
well my mans a raider fan........ so i wont say nothing...... lol its already bad enough my teams better than his dont wanna add more to the list... lol @ conspiracies

im not a raider fan lol im a niner fan ;) lol

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
LurccH918 said:
hell yeah, terrance is a beast, crazy thing too, he was gonna come to Tulsa tp play ball but he went K State instead, or at least i heard him say Tulsa and KSate and someone else was the only one who offered him a scholarship

yeah Robert Meachum is my homie from way back in the 7th grade, he plays for the Saints, he was there 1st round pick, i was hella happy for my nig, havnt talked to em since he left to play for Tennesee though in college

Yup fasho, I met him in KS. Meachum was about to go to the cowboys hhuh!? He's a reciever right?