Who will be the better team in 2009? 49ers or Raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna have more wins?

• Total voters

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
ya who is this zach miller guy, i know Vernon Davis is good TE.
Hey its you agian......The iddiot from Medford.......You dont know what your talking about in the bart forum.....And it looks like you know nothing in the sports forum.......GTFOH.......

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Bein a Raider Fan i Think Sf Will Have A Better Season Just Because there Qbs Can Throw the Ball an there WR Catch Balls Unlike Ours Only dude who catchs shit is Zack Miller An Hes aFucking TE

Dec 2, 2006
let me see here

Niners at this point have a more stable organization(staff and players)
lets go back awhile when good ole mike nolan was brought in to san francisco and given full control of operations. drafted a. smith only to set the man up for failure by bringing in a new o.c every year and challenging his toughness in the media. then the idiot allowed him to play hurt.at this point a. smith is everything you look for in a true bust at the #1 pick 4 years in thanks to that well run organization. here comes mike martz with his choice(whatever that trucks name that was starting at the begining of the year).all the while sean hill is pulling splinters out his ass. so just like us(except we didnt give kiffin a fair shot), the 49ers fired their coach mid- season in 08 and went with a coordinator already on the staff the players liked just like the raiders. at first both teams didnt respond to their new coaches in the w-l catagory, but at the end of the season both showed up and bought them each another season as head coach. neither team has made the playoffs for some time, thus eliminating any real talk about who is the better team or organization. To say one team or another is better is a reach at best during these current conditions. As a raider fan i may be optimistic at times but cant deny facts. Al has run us into the cellar but the yorks arent a better choice. get the facts straight. what the hell are you guys seeing?

Feb 14, 2009
Iron LIPPS no body likes you in this forum or thread so make like 2 balls and bounce. Sit down and fall bacc. Unless u wanna go to the game as I have stated , then SHUT THE FUCC UP YOU BITCH!!! Yes I do root 4 my team but ur BOMBUDD part 2. You can get BANNED you SORRYASS piece of SHIT.

Do the 9ers have a better structure that us, yes, but I'll keep reppin my squad like u keep reppin that FAT HOE of urs

Fucc what ur talkin bout Cuzzin, if you do't feel me then PM ME BITCH. IF NOT THEN SHUT THE FUCC UP BITCH.

I aint hard to find. I'm in ur local grcery stores and malls . you BITCH

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lets go back awhile when good ole mike nolan was brought in to san francisco and given full control of operations. drafted a. smith only to set the man up for failure by bringing in a new o.c every year and challenging his toughness in the media. then the idiot allowed him to play hurt.at this point a. smith is everything you look for in a true bust at the #1 pick 4 years in thanks to that well run organization. here comes mike martz with his choice(whatever that trucks name that was starting at the begining of the year).all the while sean hill is pulling splinters out his ass. so just like us(except we didnt give kiffin a fair shot), the 49ers fired their coach mid- season in 08 and went with a coordinator already on the staff the players liked just like the raiders. at first both teams didnt respond to their new coaches in the w-l catagory, but at the end of the season both showed up and bought them each another season as head coach. neither team has made the playoffs for some time, thus eliminating any real talk about who is the better team or organization. To say one team or another is better is a reach at best during these current conditions. As a raider fan i may be optimistic at times but cant deny facts. Al has run us into the cellar but the yorks arent a better choice. get the facts straight. what the hell are you guys seeing?
good post

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Fuck that, the 49ers will not have a better season than the Raiders this season. Them idiots fired Martz so now their offense will go back to struggling to move the ball. Their offense is going to take a dip for the worst!
The Raiders are on the verge of becoming a really good team. JR will have a better season than he did last year, he improved as the season went on and played damn good in our 2 victories to close the season. He's only going to get better!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Willis is to our defense, is the same as gore to our offense.... both players are arguably top 5 in their positions...

Jan 5, 2006
How is this bad? Gore is your best player by FAR.
Mike Martz wanted to execute complicated plays, Passed alot.. and clearly the niners dont have a solid franchise QB yet, so better to run the ball anyways and utilize Gore. He also wanted JTO to start over Shaun Hill.. another not so great idea. With someone like Gore you gotta use him and stop fuckin around with the complicated plays. So like i said.. good riddance.

Niners got potential up and down the roster, cant wait for 09/10

Apr 25, 2002
Good stuff, I hear what you saying thats why I said at this point. If we go by last year at the point we both lost our head coach. Niner players played as a unit from the games I watched. I cant foresee how our coaching staff is gonna get our team together until later this season. Niners needed that premadonna Mike "piece of shit in a armani suit" Nolan outta there. I kept stressing that to Niner fans and I felt that they would be more successful once they booted him outta the way and from what I saw last year it showed. I couldnt say that after we got rid of kiffin. As much as I like Tom Cables desire to change the team around and win. I just dont see that happening this year, hopefully im wrong tho and you could write another chapter about it if it happens. Im just not gonna try n kid myself and be like we playoff bound this year. I still want Russell to develop. Feel secure about handling the ball after the snap and have a better judgement for our wrs to catch the ball downfield. Id like to see more protection for him to give him more time ya know. This discussion could go on forever but this aint the official raider thread its who will win more games. And looking at this years schedule compared to the niners my answer stands....