Who will be the better team in 2009? 49ers or Raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna have more wins?

• Total voters

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree... McFadden hasn't really show us much for being drafted that high. It's too early to call him a bust but he needs to learn how to make defenders miss. Michael Bush looks like a beast though...

Aug 9, 2006
I agree... McFadden hasn't really show us much for being drafted that high. It's too early to call him a bust but he needs to learn how to make defenders miss. Michael Bush looks like a beast though...
Mcfadden will never make defenders miss in the open field if he doesnt stop running into the back of his o-line men...he needs to learn to let the play develop and stop running at the college ball mentality...he has all the physical attributes...he just doesnt got the mental yet

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If it's true then it may have something to do with Martz being let go. Bruce has alwayz productive in that offense. Now that he's gone Niner fans better hope Gore doesn't get run into the ground.

Jan 12, 2006
If it's true then it may have something to do with Martz being let go. Bruce has alwayz productive in that offense. Now that he's gone Niner fans better hope Gore doesn't get run into the ground.
damn cant get over the fact that we let go of martz can you. if he is such a great coach why didnt you guys hire him!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
damn cant get over the fact that we let go of martz can you. if he is such a great coach why didnt you guys hire him!
Yeah I still can't believe how stupid they are for firing the guy who was responsible for turning their offense around! You'll see what i'm talking about once the season starts. Their offense is going to go back to sucking ass, especially if Smith beats out Hill!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
nah I disagree Tony... Niners need to focus on running the ball.. and that aint Matz style

they don't have a good enough QB/receivers/Oline to run his offense effectively enough

he was great in STL when they had Warner... but that was a different team

same reason I would not Martz on the Raiders

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
uhh well lets see, if the raiders are garbage, and ppl are thinking the raiders are gonna take afc west, then the division must be total garbage

now for a little breakdown

Denver is gonna fall the fuck off badly, Nolan is gonna kill the D, and the cutler situation = all bad

KC is still garbage and rebuilding, although cassell gives them a ddecent threat, he has a shitty oline, and his best RB wants out,

SD was hurt by injuries last year, they should take the division easily

Raiders are still Garbage

NFC West

Rams are in full on rebuild mode

Seattle was hampered badly by injuries last year, they should be competitive this year

Niners are almost done rebuilding, and will contend for nfc west title, defense looks nasty, and offense is catching up

Arizona still has a mvp candidate qb, 2 of the top 10 WRs, legit rbs, and a buidling defense....