WHO GOES TO WORK HIGH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
my boy got fired from disneyland recently in anaheim cause he went to work either rollin or high(most people there are too),he wasnt even slackin off and was one of the best employees they had. some old bitch ratted him out cause he was acting suspicious and they drug tested him on the spot,he was positive for marijuana and amphetamines. he was gettin more than minimum wage too

Jan 4, 2006
i used too. but i stopped getting high before classes in college b/c it was a waste if i went high. so i figure dont smoke before work either. i hate making mistakes b/c im high.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
THIS CAT THAT WORKED FOR ME. HE WORKED TWO JOBS DAYS AND NIGHTS 5 DAYS A WEEK AND HE CAME TO WORK HIGH AND GOT BLAZED AT LUNCH BREAK.. WE EVENTUALLY FIRED HIM CUZ HE CAME IN FRESH OFF ONE DAY AND WAS REEKIN.. IS IT THAT SERIOUS THOUGH.WAIT TIL YOU GET HOME. FOOL CAME BACK HELLA HAPPY EVERYDAY AFTER LUNCH.. AND CAME TO WORK IN THE MORNIN WIT McDONALDS EVERYDAY.
youre a bitch for that. straight sucka move.

Feb 25, 2009
i used to work at a baskins robbins, when i 1st started out i was on dat powder real tough and in between customers i would be in da bacc hittin fat ass lines until one day i slipped up and my manager said i had a lil somethin in my nose. He thought it was a booger, but i busted myself out wit dat "oh shit I'm caught look on my face" and after about a minute long accward stare down he laughed and said word for word "it aint that raw good good tho." I busted out da pacc and we sniffed dat white bliss. After that day for da next year or so we were snow buddies. But that was a while bacc and i dont fucc around no more, cuz i hated how my heart would feel like its about to jump out my chest so i moved on or should i say went bacc to opiates, but that's another story... well not really cuz now i go to work on those. haha see you at your local auto zone or on the road when im doin deliveries behind the wheel for them.

Mar 18, 2006
i smoke before work everyday. its not even something i even think about. my girl who doesnt smoke alot she doesnt even say shit she knows my routine. we'll both be up getting ready for work and there's always weed smoke in the air.

Oct 10, 2009
I dont smoke at work but everyone else does even the boss (my pops), I will fo show pop 4-5 hydro's or hit a bean in the morning or at lunch that shit gives me all the more reason to get up and goto work lol plus i lay brick and that shit's hard work so i gotta have some motivation