WHO GOES TO WORK HIGH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
THIS CAT THAT WORKED FOR ME. HE WORKED TWO JOBS DAYS AND NIGHTS 5 DAYS A WEEK AND HE CAME TO WORK HIGH AND GOT BLAZED AT LUNCH BREAK.. WE EVENTUALLY FIRED HIM CUZ HE CAME IN FRESH OFF ONE DAY AND WAS REEKIN.. IS IT THAT SERIOUS THOUGH.WAIT TIL YOU GET HOME. FOOL CAME BACK HELLA HAPPY EVERYDAY AFTER LUNCH.. AND CAME TO WORK IN THE MORNIN WIT McDONALDS EVERYDAY.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I used to go to work blunted but i was smart about it, I usually blazed up in my backyard before putting my work clothes on and only took a rip or to. Well at least at my current job that i actually enjoy going to. When I worked at the investment firm it took like a half a blunt just to get me to drive to that place. I made it a point to never come in reekin though

Jun 3, 2006
i pop a couple norcos or vicodin and get to tweakin on people glasses...drink sparks and a couple dollar shots here and there too...

Nov 10, 2006
I do not care what someone does at work, as long as it does not hinder mine or others safety. When I worked on a triple drilling rig, no way would I put my life in the hands of someone intoxicated. But other jobs I thought it was funny when someone was goofy as it made me look really good for average performance.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
this last job i had two of the hommiez i worked with smoked weed daily so when they found out i smoked too i was hittin' that shit with them on lunch...

but one thing tho we smoked weed and got shit done...it just made time go by faster and the music on the radio listenable, supervisor was happy as fuck with us, never slacked off on shit and finished everything early...

May 11, 2002
My work has a dont ask dont tell policy about being high at work. I used to go to work high all the time, after awhile though coming down from being high, just made me want to smoke more, but then im stuck at work and pissed off cause I cant leave.

Same thing goes for being drunk at work.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
its more enjoyable for the first higgh of the day to be after a long day of work
hell yeah i noticed that... i used to smoke before/at work as well but it seemed like it would make the day sooo much longer and i'd lose all my energy and motivation, i still smoke a lil bit here n there but usually juss wait till i get off and go get high and relax..