WHO GOES TO WORK HIGH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
i roll a blunt before work and use that as my motivation to get through the day...then on the way home im on the freeway blowing it up...i like smoking on the freeway cuz no other cars really notice the weed smoke pouring out my windows or see me hacking my lungs up and the drive is just long enough for me to finish the blunt before getting home

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I do the same thing, except for the smoking in the car part. I roll a blunt before work and keep that shit in a blunt case. as soon as I'm done with work I spark it on the walk to bart.....put it out & play video games on my iphone on bart, then re-spark it when I get off bart headed to the house

I do hit the hash usually before & sometimes during work.....i like a few sprinkles on my cigarette

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^I do the same thing, except for the smoking in the car part. I roll a blunt before work and keep that shit in a blunt case. as soon as I'm done with work I spark it on the walk to bart.....put it out & play video games on my iphone on bart, then re-spark it when I get off bart headed to the house

I do hit the hash usually before & sometimes during work.....i like a few sprinkles on my cigarette
YES YES YES - THEY TRY & FIRE ME I GOT A MEDICANN CARD BITCH - ITS MY MEDS .......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
duh, they can fire you, it's still a federally illegal drug.....and besides, employers can fire you if you show up under the influence of legal substances such as medication or alcohol.

Aug 6, 2008
a better question is who goes to work sober

i used to keep a flask on me and EVERYBODY smoked weed or drank on the job even the bosses, we smoked hella weed in the back by the trash dumpsters like craig and dayday

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I smoke up before work, and I never smell because I'm not a fuckin' idiot.

But I find it better to get high if you work at a restaurant instead of a place where you're interacting with customers, 'cause they can sometimes blow your high, especially if you're 'noid and think that they know.

Too bad I don't work at a restaurant. I remember when I did. I used to get so blazed and nobody would bother me.

But I would've fired the dude, too. It just looks bad for business.

Jun 5, 2004
MY MANAGER AT MY OLD WORK USED TO COME IN HIGH AS MUTHAFUCKA ALL THE TIME, LAMEST DUDE OF ALL TIME. WHENEVER A CUSTOMER WOULD BE BITCHIN AT ME LIKE "LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER" I WOULD TRY TO PAGE HIM ON THE INTERCOM, AND HE WOULD NEVER COME.

HE ENDED UP GETTING FIRED BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT STEALING LIGHTBULBS AND SOCKS... LOL!

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
i had people that work for me that came in high everyday i knew they was loaded..they got high on breaks&lunches..i didn't care as long as they finished there work.only one of them is workin for me now the rest is unemployed..wait til you get off work then u can appreciate more! some people work they ass off hen they high though.lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I smoke up before work, and I never smell because I'm not a fuckin' idiot.

But I find it better to get high if you work at a restaurant instead of a place where you're interacting with customers, 'cause they can sometimes blow your high, especially if you're 'noid and think that they know.

Too bad I don't work at a restaurant. I remember when I did. I used to get so blazed and nobody would bother me.

But I would've fired the dude, too. It just looks bad for business.
fuck that if I was high cookin at a restaurant I'd either start snackin on the food hella hard or forget about something cookin and burn shit. when I worked retail it was better to be high or buzzed of some drank and I'd have fun with the customers hella subliminally clownin them and shit or just chop it up about bullshit so I didn't have to help noone else...

MY MANAGER AT MY OLD WORK USED TO COME IN HIGH AS MUTHAFUCKA ALL THE TIME, LAMEST DUDE OF ALL TIME. WHENEVER A CUSTOMER WOULD BE BITCHIN AT ME LIKE "LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER" I WOULD TRY TO PAGE HIM ON THE INTERCOM, AND HE WOULD NEVER COME.

HE ENDED UP GETTING FIRED BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT STEALING LIGHTBULBS AND SOCKS... LOL!
lightbulbs and socks? that's a random ass combo, you must've worked at walmart or someshit....did you work with c-lim? this foo used to claim Walmart Aisle-12

Aug 24, 2003
defy how do you put out the blunt and carry it on the train with you wouldnt taht make your blunt case smell like shit
then every blunt you put in there would taste like roach

i put a couple blunt roaches in my weed cannister a week ago and it still stinks lol. i put some blueberry weed in there and now it smells and tastes like roach

Jan 12, 2010
I use to goto work blunted n hid it until I found out my manager was a bigger pothead then me. We ran that rent a car place. Best job ever. I would smoke then get dressed n on my hour lunch would take my work shirt off n blaze it up. Found out he was a smoker when I over heard him talking to his boy on the phone looking for the "uncle bob". Looked at him n said I got that cat piss. We smoked that peace pipe n became good friends. Some people function better on weed. Funny thing is I got diagnosed with so anxiety shit n can't smoke weed nomore. It fucks me up. Noid status.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
we smoke like cheech and chong on the way to deliveries or service calls or if were at the store we'll hit the pipe/blunt/joint in the warehouse. Sometimes we gotta drive like 2-3 hours for a call those are the best days cuz we just sit in the truck, get high, and get paid for it.

Sep 12, 2005
defy how do you put out the blunt and carry it on the train with you wouldnt taht make your blunt case smell like shit
then every blunt you put in there would taste like roach

i put a couple blunt roaches in my weed cannister a week ago and it still stinks lol. i put some blueberry weed in there and now it smells and tastes like roach
That's the worst. I hate when I forget that I used the doob tube to put something out, and then a week later when I go to store a pre-rolled in there it comes out smelling/tasting like roaches. I just started using tubes for pre-rolled and zip-lock bags for roaches.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i still smoke everyday.

my first job was at marine world africa usa when i was sixteen. before they put all those rides in, about 1995 or so. i used to be the custodian for a pizza stand they had in the park. sweeping up pizza crusts and duck crap.

boy, i used to little pinner joints of DWOPE. wander off, go smoke a fucking joint, and come back eyes red as fuck with no one the wiser. i'm surprised and hella lucky i never got cracked, i was pretty blatant with it.