WHO GOES TO WORK HIGH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
when i used to work at mcdonalds when i was like 16 there used to b a dude who smoked crystal in the bathrooms b4 closing up...

when i worked at a theatre i used to smoke b4 work, on the roof with the managers, after work, pop hella OC, Vics, THizz, uppers n downers at work...jus sit in the box office n sell tix all day fucked up

working at a theater is fun...if u handeling cash cuz u get side money n all other jobs there are dirty

when i had a state job i was sober till i got off work....fuck that

Dec 21, 2006
i used to smoke everyday at work... i used to drop some clear eyes and thought i was good to go, and i would also wash my hands... but always seemed to reek alittle... gum could only do so much..

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I don't but the cooks stay up 4 like 6 dayz straight and don't miss a beat fukin locoz...............say what you want- white,black,yellow I would hire a mexican dude who I know does drugs before a white boy I know iz sober

THA TRUTH HURTZ.......

Jun 9, 2007
When I managed a Subway years ago our whole staff toked up everyday before the lunch rush and we'd all look completely blazed, red-eyed & shit, but nobody cared cuz we made BOMB subs and stacked em high.... but now that I have a more "professional" job I never come to work stoned or toke up at work... save it for at home afterward...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I've watched my boss snort coke off my living room table. I've done LSD with him. I dont think he is gonna trip off me hittin the blunt before work.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
depends on the job. working retail I can't be there sober, the shit pisses me off too much. working at the theater was dumbass fun, getting high before, during, or after work......or all 3! when I worked at circuit city like 80% of the staff smoked, and most of us would get dumbass loaded on our hour lunch breaks, clock in, then go upstairs & play video games or air hockey......no wonder that shit went out of business! lol

my other job I don't really smoke there just because I gotta pay attention to shit. it's all about details. opening I hella can't cuz there's usually hella jobs to do and they get their shit same day, so they'd be yelling at me or my manager making the spot hot. closing wasn't a big deal, I'd usually have bigger jobs but they'd be due the next day, so I'd go out & hit the hash, come back & zone out on my work.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I use to smoke and sell cars.......We would smoke in parked cars on the lot.....Right after i smoked i would need to find a customer within 30 min....and if i did i was ready to close a deal.....I remember being fresh off a blunt an finding some people in the service drive......they traded the car in instead of getting the work done and i made like 1500$.....sold many cars loaded but didnt make this much......but if i didnt find a customer right after i smoked....i would start gettin lathargic until i smoked agian........For a minute thier in life i didnt feel right not loaded....I needed/wanted to get high to feel normal...

Jun 9, 2007
out of 9 years of full-time work in my life, the amount of times I've either showed up sober or gone through a complete shift without smokin, can be counted on one hand.

May 2, 2002
Yes.... nearly every day. One of my days off is spent at work and high uring that time.

It makes that shit sooooo much more tolerable. Although the come down can suck I usually have some herb that comes with a nice comedown...lately been having to outsource more than usual and have harsh comedowns.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I had a friend who worked with me at Rally's and would go to work HELLA high all the time. She'd be hella nice to the customers and everyone loved her. She eventually got fired because the manager was a bitch. She was harmless, though, I liked her. Now that I think about it, ever since I met her, I don't think I ever saw her sober. Crazy how some people won't be sober for the longest times.

Apr 14, 2003
i smoke a bowl pretty much every single day on my way to work.. then on lunch, and then when im headed to my second job, i smoke a bowl. Shit was fucked up yesterday, tried to load a big cart full of catering shit into a big ass truck, well the power lifter thing on the back of the truck was hella uneven and shit, i get about halfway up, and shit starts fallin off... glass bowls come crashing down, all these flowers go flying and the bowls they were in hit the ground and all breaking and shit. I got little tea packets everywhere. lol. fucked up. prolly happened cuz i was high. tryin to make less work for myself, ended up causin a lot more. lol.