Who do you think???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This is ridiculous........

tadou vs neema.....by thew way i just heard some of your shit,dogg...i like it...but tadou seriously,you AINT going to win....not because you suck..but because your styles are diffrent and the crowd will be leaning towards neema anyways.....i thinmk we should have a nw siccnbess freestyle picnic and see wsup..with everyone to see .....whut you think?

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
A picnic might be fun....cept for the fact that there's GURANTEED to be people there who's gonna show up just to beef, start shit, and and fuck with people.........but, other than those people, that'd be one ILL ASS CYPHER worth recording and puttin on DVD!

If someone sets it up....im down to make an appearance...it couldnt cost too much money, could it? :)

May 4, 2002
That would be tight to be able to get the siccness together but like Tadou said
there would be too many catz coming to start ishhh mostly people coming to
beat up Tadou

Ryan RK Rage

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mos def!! Who better to beat up over some INTERNET COMMENTS than yours truly?

Not someone who makes physical threats, or says he's tough....not someone who says he's a Gangsta, bangs, or sells D....but the just-as-loud-as-he-is-hungry artist who's got more skills in a 3 year old binder than alot of rappers out today have in their best tracks! :x

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Anybody who's met me (or talked to me) probably thinks the opposite.....but on the internet......yeah, im an asshole, no doubt! In person, i bite my tongue, and "play nice"...but on the net, people have time to think about what they're saying before they press "Reply", so there's no excuse for fuck-ups! :eek: