Who do you think???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
yeah im still lost but never mind lol I think We are both sayin that same shit anyways lol peace main good lookin out about that voilence statment

Ryan RK Rage

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
@Dak

Next time you see D, Tell him to play "One Mo aGain".
Thanx 4 the compliments, I appreciate people who appreciate good music. I like to go ALL OUT when I do my songs.

May 4, 2002
I was tellin D last night That when people have that booming type voice you do they are just talkin about that rough type stuff like dmx but you have skills major skills your not just a dude with a big voice but your an emcee and I dig that.....He might of played that song though we were drinkin he didnt name that songs that was playin

Ryan RK Rage

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
My voice came at a very late age. people used to say when I was 19 that I sounded like Andre from OutKast. Then one day I was drunk and laid this cut called Wrath Of Kas on the "As the World Sleeps compilation in 97. And there you have it,,,, ROARRRRRRRRRR!!!

May 4, 2002
and alot of cats dont know that your voice isnt a studio trick I thought It was intill D Sane told me otherwise. Bye the way that stuff you did on that Celly Cel Comp was tight I dug that

Ryan RK Rage

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
THANX!! Not 2 many people I know had anything to say about that considering I did that shit at FunkDaddy's studio in 99, And J-Biggz submitted that song when he went to Cal cuz that was the only song he had featuring me. I think it wasn't at my full potential, But at least cats is hearin' that shit. As you know my NEW shit is demolishin those old licks.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
....I still think a group (like the now defunct "Lyricide", for example) is gonna take this shit...and they're gonna do it on raw talent alone, not money...

May 4, 2002
tadou i know people dont give two shits about what you say why dont you go find another board to bug man you allready got everybody here to hate you so why dont you just continue on

Sarkastic when can we see you doing shows???
and what other national comps have you been on besides the celly cel one ?

DAK the ripper aka Doug

May 4, 2002
tadou i know people dont give two shits about what you say why dont you go find another board to bug man you allready got everybody here to hate you so why dont you just continue on

Sarkastic when can we see you doing shows???
and what other nation comps have you been on besides the celly cel one ?

DAK the ripper aka Doug

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
@Dak

Im doing the "Contour" every monday except the first monday of the month,
Im lined up for the "Bohemian" Nightclub Saturday, July 20th.

I'm on this comp from Indiana called "Ghetto Dreams" under Stretch Ent.

The "State 2 State" comp out of Oakland under Mic Fiend Records also features me.

See, these are things I AM doing., , ,, ,or else all of the above would of began with "im finna" "im bousta" Or "if plans go thru i will be..........."

This post would be hella long "IF" I decided to go that route.
Thanx 4 askin homie.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Dak iller said:
Who do all of you think will be the first Label or person to be in All the Magazines The Source
XXL ect and the first to be on BET And MTV and do you think its cause they have MONEY or
talent?????????????also the first to be put in full rotation on Kube 93.3
Cool Nutz has already been in all the magazines. Source, MurderDog, Illtip, Profyle, StageCoach, Xplosive, Rapsheet, XXL, and tons more. And his was definitely because of the talent and hardwork put in.
I recall Wojack being on BET years ago and still have yet to see someone on MTV.
I think the broad off American Idols (from Auburn, WA) has the best chance overall to blow up in the Northwest right now. She is getting air time on a national television show for multiple shows, showcasing her talent. This means she is getting the biggest crowd to view her including scouts and A&R reps.
Right now Byrdie still has the best chance to get regular rotation on KUBE. His singles are still charting in places and Neemas single with Byrdie on it is making noise too. KUBE already expressed interest in him so alls he needs is a follow up and WALLAH!
As for the money situation, money can get you in the door and can help keep you there for a moment but can't compare to having pure talent. Especially in the age of internet.
Neema get at me on the PM.
WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Apr 25, 2002
to Tadou in regards to the challenges hes been givin....like the rap pioneers, The Sugar Hill Gang would say..."i said do it, i said do it, i said do it, do it, do it".....:eek:

May 4, 2002
tadpole you dont even know me you faggot ass clown quit sucking your own dick fag your just mad cause you aint got nobody to ride your nutts lol ask D sane him self if im a dick rider you hoe

ps this is the last time i type anything to tadpoles faggot ass and i suggest yall do the same he is getting nothing but pleasure out of this all when we all are getting nothing but headaches

peace DAK the ripper

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Dak iller said:
ps this is the last time i type anything to tadpoles faggot ass and i suggest yall do the same
Actually, i get pleasure out of people like you who try to start their own boycots against people who send disagreeable 0 and 1 patterns over thin little wires. (if this doesnt make sense to you, ask a grown-up to explain it. ok?)