Who do you think???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
soooo....

The last thing i wanna do is walk up in your little concert and embarass you in front of all your newly-acquired fans.....you're there to be a performer, and sing your pre-rehearsed songs....you aint there to be a freestyler.
sooooo, does this mean your bitching out?

neema khorrami
unexpected arrival

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Here's your answer...i went back in time and included it in my previous post. :rolleyes:

tadou said:
i just hope you got someone videotapin....cuz once i blaze you, ima call out a couple more people who may or may not be opposed to wearing clothing. (*...MESSAGE!...*)
I aint wastin my time for some shit you just gonna cover up, and say never happened...if i go there, your rep goes bye bye.

tadou said:
[B.

I think Jadakiss put it best..."Dawg, you still gotta convince me"...[/B]
I think its..."you dont impress me dogg, gotta let me here somethin to convince me dogg"

at least some of us put out a product before wolfin shit. and tadou im beggin ya, come to the show, we could bring any emcees from anywhere in washington and watch em all rip your hoecake ass on the mic. but i think itd be funnest to watch neema do it, on tape

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
HOLY SHIT?! Did I just see tadou completely back out? That's some bullshit... how you gon' make an excuse like: "oh i don't wanna ruin your reputation, and if I did you'd lie and say it didn't happen", that's pretty lame.

We've got D-Sane ready to tape...and Neema ready to rape tadou live...only thing we're missing here is tadou... so you gonna show up or not? Everything is hammered out. Sounds like a live battle on stage in front of a crowd being videotaped by D-Sane for verification purposes. You can't back out of this..

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Paradine: listen to "Jadakiss-Fuck Beanie" on DJ Clue-Stadium Series Pt1...i think its track 2....."Dawg, you still gotta convince me..../And dont be a coward, and try to turn philly against me"...(beanie came back and said "I aint gotta turn philly against him.../Do or die love B-I, the whole bedstuy might lynch him!")...but thats another convo...

I dont need a product...i dont need a resume....there comes a time when all that shit just really doesnt matter.....aint you ever seen "Trading Places"? Watch it....and think about who i would be in that movie (and it aint the rich white dude with everything handed to him).

mo-x: all i care about is details....i aint makin no 4 hour commute to go to what turns out to be a "joke" or "just playin around" or some shit like that..cuz its happened before.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
tadou said:
mo-x: all i care about is details....i aint makin no 4 hour commute to go to what turns out to be a "joke" or "just playin around" or some shit like that..cuz its happened before.
dood you're making nothing but excuses... the homie has called you out to an official battle... not joke, or just playin' around... a battle and you've backed out of it. i can see it, why can't you?

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
yall wanna know whats hellllaaaaaa funny though....when tadou was talkin bad about me....d-sane was sidin wit em.......thats horrible.....now all yall hate lil dude....im startin to feel sorry for u tad......lol.......u went from a syko hater to lover....now u talkin down on kas?????? oh boy.....that niggas voice alone will jump out his body and leave u bloody....lmao....

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
that aint sayin much for you cause beanie siegel is fuckin weak...cmon now...dude said:watch me roll, cadillac truck nice.....??? these abc ass rappers amuse me....like cool nutz once told me....these rappers make me chuckle....pure slapstick......lmao

May 4, 2002
Yeah but does everyone thinks that and my question had two parts do you think they deserve it because of talent or do they just got money

Ryan RK Rage

This isnt rap its self therapy

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
My opinion is the chedda, I got their single and I am not too thrilled about it. D posted my song "Main Girl" on my mp3 page last year and their single is "Miss Mary Jane" with the same topic. metaphoricly talking about weed being a bitch.

May 4, 2002
Hey thanks Sarcastic for gettin back to the topic at hand main.....I heard some of your new stuff at the pad last night D was over there man I cant wait for that cd man theres some shit on there that blew my mind anyways good luck on that

Ryan RK Rage