Who do you think???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Who do all of you think will be the first Label or person to be in All the Magazines The Source
XXL ect and the first to be on BET And MTV and do you think its cause they have MONEY or
talent?????????????also the first to be put in full rotation on Kube 93.3

J

jay wet

Noc on Wood......My brother was kickin with them down in the LBC.....They were shooting a video down there.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
WARNING: The Following Is a 'Novel'...Read It Only If You Love Hip-Hop. Thanks...

I cant name any specific names, but i dont think a solo rapper is gonna do it (im assuming you're talking about NW rappers/labels...?), but this is my theory:

The first group to take the NW by storm (radio, venues, album sales, newsprint, etc) Is gonna be the 1st Group of EXPERIENCED lyricists (basic rapping wont cut it) that gets together, clicks RIGHT AWAY, starts putting together 1-2 songs a week toward a project, and wants to perform/tour any and every place possible.....in addition, they need a good producer (not a LABEL really, just the producer) who's had a TREMENDOUS amount of experience behind the boards....

I can name alot of lyricists who'd be PERFECT for a group like this (Livio, Syko, Greedy BD, Mr DOG to name a few), and producers (D-Sane, Bosko, Funkdaddy, Syko...), but what i'd wonder about is how well names like that would work as a group (seeing as though they're from different labels, cities, etc...) and how productive they'd be...

What i'd like to see is about 4-5 people with rhymes on a level comparable to a Sarkastik or a Byrdie---level that is, not popularity, "established" or not, etc..---all of whom live in the Olympia/Tacoma/Seattle area, who can put down a verse (or 2) a week towards a project (4 people w/1 verse each, a chorus, a beat, and thats all it takes), and who are ready, able, and willing to perform and tour EVERY WEEKEND that they can...(College students, for example, could perform Friday and Saturday, and still have all day Sunday to study....)

Imagine a group like that.....Livio, Syko, Greedy BD, Mr DOG....not the exact group, but a group LIKE that.....Livio has the new school flow, Syko has the laid back gangsta flow, BD has the rapid-fire tear-the-club-up flow, and Mr DOG has that "AWWWW, SHEEEIT!" type flow (think: Snoop Dogg)....

I cant gurantee that this is what its gonna take...but i know a few things about it that'd make it easy: 1) 16 song project = 16 verses by each artist (which would take less than 3 months, for most)......2) All producers have tracks lying around, and a group like this could blaze ANY beat (or give new life to an incomplete one), so beats would be taken care of ALREADY for the most part....3) performing at venues for, on average, around 3 hours a week (EVERY week!!) isnt much at all, it just takes planning and dedication....4) Some people arent even reading this post, and they're just gonna label it another "novel" and talk shit about me,....5) Those same people wont have the TINIEST influence on the first act/label to make it big in the NW......and finally, 6) Teamwork + Talent + Dedication = a sure-fire combination...

What better teammates than 3 artists who are on your same level, lyrically? Talent-wise, If you got writers block, who's gonna be better than those 3 at showing you ways to get out of it? Which all leads to dedication--If you got 3 other people who are EQUALLY excited as you are about crashing the clubs, taking over the airwaves, and making some noise...what 3 hours a week WOULDNT be better spent performing with them?

Summary............a handfull of college-age top-level lyricists who wanna perform EVERY SINGLE WEEK, and can work well together.

What yall think? :)

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Unlike most of you everyday-smokin, wet-gettin, fucked-up-headed wannabes, i keep my mind right...

So far, all i see is shit-talking from a couple of CLUELESS people with NO IDEA of what it will take for the NW to explode...What the fuck ideas do you two pussies have? Lets hear em

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
SHiiieeeetttt

Damn tadou,

you talk alot of shit for someone who aint got no damn product....

but hey, ill help you out, we can battle, u can make a little name for yourself.....

any day, any time any where.....dsane will tape it......we'll invite everyone.....my whole point is to teach you that you need to shutthefuck up and respect people who are putting it down right now, so that little fucks like you can even THINK of putting it down in the future years, respect the game playa....you should be kissing the asses of people like Dsane, Cool nutz, DOG (holla at me homie!!), myself, Byrdie, and COUNTLESS others who are putting in work that you would not even fathom....you have no clue what the real "game" is like.....Ill school you though, and send the check to dsane, i owe him one, hehe......

like i said, any time, any place......

...and shit, you say you wanna take control? naahhh man, ill make you look like "julie" u little bitch....

stop running your mouth, so until you really wanna battle, im done with you

one

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

May 4, 2002
lmao he said ill make you look like Julie

i didnt even bother to read tadous stupid ass post cause everything that comes out of that cats head is wack

lol i think tadou is a computer nerd frontin like he is this dope mc lol

Doug

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Re: WARNING: The Following Is a 'Novel'...Read It Only If You Love Hip-Hop. Thanks...

tadou said:
I cant name any specific names, but i dont think a solo rapper is gonna do it (im assuming you're talking about NW rappers/labels...?), but this is my theory:

"Clueless" I mean, , , , ,Tad, , , , , Next time, just answer the fuckin question , , , , , , This board is being viewed by a lot of muthafuckas, and since you are on damn near EVERYBODY'S shit list, who is gonna buy your shit "if" it comes out? So now we know YOU won't be the the first artist...... I mean.... Freestylist... or ..... lyricist .. or whatever you call yourself to break the ice of national fame. but please..... PLEASE ...... stop saturating these threads with worthless mile long "theorys!!!!!!!!"ANSWER THE FUCKIN' QUESTIONS IN A REASONABLE FASHION!

oh Yeah ,, I think Noc On Wood also, D.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"you have no clue what the real "game" is like"

You got a lil bit of fame off a femenine-targeted track, and now you think you know the business enough to tell me what i do and dont know? Do you realize why people like you dont ever reach the pinnacle? Its because you think everything is a "game".

When you think it, you act it. When you act it, you BECOME it. You know what that makes you?

A Game. You're a little toy for someone to tinker around with and pull your string until they're either bored with you or you're obsolete.

You cant even buy alcohol yet, and you're calling me a "little fuck"?

I dont know about you, but i dont give auto-respect. I dont care about contradicting other people. I speak in rationale, which, if you didnt know, is basically a "grown-up game", in your terms.

I think Jadakiss put it best..."Dawg, you still gotta convince me"...and rhyming for less than a minute on your most popular song ever doesnt quite cut it.

As for your little challenge....gimme some more details....i have no label, nobody to impress, no agenda, no fan base to "prove myself" to....im just another rapper who happens to be better than you, and you cant stand it.

Dont seek me out for your own appeasement....check yourself...but if you insist....proceed as you may.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Oh yeah, I'd rather target females than muthafuckas like you. Don't you know that when bitches buy the shit we do, niggaz follow?
put your dictionary down and stop trying to make friends with your gay intelligence. At first I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, , , , now I doubt you will benefit from all of your mumbo jumbo, LITTLE BOY!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
*wipes ass with the newspaper*

as many of you have, I've come to the conclusion that Tadou is all talk... i tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he ain't tryin' to battle folks who would rip him a new asshole... neema called him out and he still ain't accepted the challenge, let it be known, where i'm from that's a bitch move! especially when guy is talkin' like he's the next best thing in hip hop since the 88 weighted key triton. I WANT ONE!

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
What didnt i accept? I said i wanted details....there's track battles, live battles, phone battles, cypher battles....lots of options.

Oh yeah....ask your boy Cool Nutz about backing down, cuz he did it....is it somehow ok for him but not me?

Im not all talk, im all flow....i'd MUCH RATHER have a cd with 5 beats im supposed to be writing songs to than talking shit over the internet...if you called me RIGHT THIS MOMENT, i'd spit bars...not pre-written, not from songs...i'd rap about being ON THE PHONE, whats on tv, what brand the cell is, and all that.

Thats somethin you both dont understand....you're so busy trying to sell albums and put in work that you dont even know what the consumers want....and it isnt pseudo-thug rap from an area mostly famous for its economical abundance.

Who wants to hear about hustling in an area NOTORIOUS for its job openings and opportunities?

All you're doing is selling to the same people over and over...you're just voices over beats, and nothing more. At any time, 24/7, you could ask me to spit a flow, and ill spit a flow off top for you.

Im a west coast version of Beanie Siegel....yall know how he got signed? It wasnt from songs.....he showed up at the studio, and spit a 100 bar freestyle, and after that, he got signed REAL QUICK. You can listen to his songs...you can feel his songs...but if you havent heard his acappella freestyles, you aint heard SHIT.

Just me and a mic...thats all i need...and i only need the mic when its alot of people.....

im tryin to make the word "emcee" a household name....and im ALOT closer than you two are, ill tell you that much.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
its official, tadou is a moron

tadou says: What didnt i accept? I said i wanted details....there's track battles, live battles, phone battles, cypher battles....lots of options.

Neema says: July 22nd Ispy, i will let you spit WHATEVER you want in front of my crowd.....10 pm....be there

Tadou says:Oh yeah....ask your boy Cool Nutz about backing down, cuz he did it....is it somehow ok for him but not me?

Neema says: Keep Cool nutz name and dick out your mouth....

Tadou says:Im not all talk,

Neema says: yes you are

tadou says:im all flow....

Neema says: the only flow you have, is on your period, u little girl...

tadou says:i'd MUCH RATHER have a cd with 5 beats im supposed to be writing songs to than talking shit over the internet...

Neema says: so put out an ep, and shutthefuckup

tadou says:if you called me RIGHT THIS MOMENT, i'd spit bars...

Neema says: whats ur #

tadou says:not pre-written, not from songs...
i'd rap about being ON THE PHONE, whats on tv, what brand the cell is, and all that.

Neema says: I just listened to your stuff online, you talk about killing and having people "lying in the creek" hmmmmm, sounds, like, a, FAKE!!!!!

Tadou says:Thats somethin you both dont understand....

Neema says: damn, right, i dont know nothing bout talking BULLSHIT on the mic.....

Tadou saysyou're so busy trying to sell albums and put in work that you dont even know what the consumers want....

Neema says: Tadou, you have the iq of a horses ass, if we are selling albums, obviously we DO know what the consumers want....

tadou says:and it isnt pseudo-thug rap from an area mostly famous for its economical abundance.

Neema says: good, cuz i aint a thug, and neither are you......

Tadou says:Who wants to hear about hustling in an area NOTORIOUS for its job openings and opportunities?

Neema says: your a moron

tadou says:All you're doing is selling to the same people over and over...

Neema says: yup, damn right, its called a FANBASE....

Tadou says: you're just voices over beats,

Neema says: your voice sounds like a little girl...

tadou says:and nothing more.

Neema says: and nothing more

Tadou says:At any time, 24/7, you could ask me to spit a flow, and ill spit a flow off top for you.

Neema says: ok, spit

Tadou says:Im a west coast version of Beanie Siegel....

Neema says: please, please, please dont insult an established artist like that....

Tadou says:yall know how he got signed? It wasnt from songs.....he showed up at the studio, and spit a 100 bar freestyle, and after that, he got signed REAL QUICK. You can listen to his songs...you can feel his songs...but if you havent heard his acappella freestyles, you aint heard SHIT.

Neema says: well, you still AINT shit....

Tadou says:Just me and a mic...thats all i need...and i only need the mic when its alot of people.....

Neema says: your a fucking fruitcake.....

Tadou says:im tryin to make the word "emcee" a household name....and im ALOT closer than you two are, ill tell you that much.

Neema says: your a fucking fruitcake.........

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You're a funny little man, Neema...a funny little gassed-up character.

If you was as much the shit as you think you are, you wouldnt be holding concerts with $8 admission...it'd be 5x that. But you cant demand prices like that, now can you?....Didnt think so. You never will either.

You, Neema, are a hard worker who gets things accomplished through hard work. However, you dont EVER exceed my kind: the precocious know-it-all who advances faster than you can DREAM.

The last thing i wanna do is walk up in your little concert and embarass you in front of all your newly-acquired fans.....you're there to be a performer, and sing your pre-rehearsed songs....you aint there to be a freestyler.

"Dont go barkin up that tree, that tree will FALL ON YOU"...i just hope you got someone videotapin....cuz once i blaze you, ima call out a couple more people who may or may not be opposed to wearing clothing. (*...MESSAGE!...*)