Who do you pull for in College Basketball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
im watching the stanford vs ucla game right now, and let me tell you the joy of tears i have to hear the crowd roaring, the players sneakers squeaking, the whole entire atmosphere is overwhelming.

not being able to hear the announcers by turning my audio to SAP is fuckin amazing, it is beyond incredible.

these fans talk so much shit when these players are on the line.

i am going to see if it works for other sportrs programs on CSNBA and there alternate channels.

hell i might even consider watching some sharks, even tho im not a hockey fan, ill give it a chance, if the SAP cancels out the announcers.

what a fuckin breakthrough. im speechless.

Jul 6, 2008
ch 410 and 116 works w/o announcers on SAP - huskies vs zona

ch 89 does not work with SAP, well atleast no tthis basketball game.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Marty you are a faggot but if you do end up watching a sharks game, the announcers are actually one of the best parts about watching it. Randy Hahn (married to Roberta Gonzales, she aint bad) and Drew Remenda are dope.

And college bb is just gettin good!!! i love this heavy conference play a month before the tournament, shits about to heat up!!!

i gotta get my money right and make some bets

Jan 28, 2005
BOO THIS MAN!!!!!

The REAL u-dub resides in Seattle, WA.

University of Wisconsin- founded 1848.

University of Washington- founded 1861.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

me personally, I grew up watching Duke and University of Michigan. U of M is struggling hard in the big 10 this year. Grant Hill played for Duke, so they've always been like my adopted college team. I been keeping an eye on Michigan State as well the past 5 or 6 years. Oakland University Golden Grizzlies got a pretty good Forward, can't think of his name though. Maybe a 2nd round pick @ SF if he keeps his stats. Then of course its always good to see what squads UConn and UNC put together. I "follow" a lot of teams, but Duke and Michigan State are probably my favorites of those that I follow.

Jan 28, 2005
im watching the stanford vs ucla game right now, and let me tell you the joy of tears i have to hear the crowd roaring, the players sneakers squeaking, the whole entire atmosphere is overwhelming.
dude I wasn't too big on hating you for asking how to make your semen taste better (assuming you're doing it as a favor to the women). I mean, its pretty fucking weird you would ask the siccness, then again maybe you did not know where else to go. I can understand though, because I thoroughly enjoy bustin' in a bitches mouth, and it would only be fair to conclude the better my semen tastes the more often I'll be bustin a nut in a bitches mouth. And lets face it, the siccness always comes with answers and/or directions for one's interests... but after reading this I'm with everybody else. How can you make basketball sound gay? I grew up with the sport and it never seemed like it could be gay until now.

NO MARTY.

May 9, 2002
Feb 14, 2004
The Gonzaga Bulldogs beat LMU tonight 77-62. The Zags played kinda sloppy at times. LMU was playing some good D, though. Bouldin didn't seem him self tonight. But the Zags still got the W, and play Saint Mary's tomarrow night. And I hope Zags kick their ass. I can't stand Omar Samhan!