Who do you pull for in College Basketball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Lets get it all out in the open now. No bandwagon fans round here.

I of course go for the Jayhawks. Been with them since day 1 even though that aint hard.

I think we will lose to texas early in the year but by tournament time our team should be beastly.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I pull for Pitt.

They will get into the Final Four tournament with a top 4 seed and lose in the first round to South Virginia University.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Kansas is my team also...just watched this the other day

also when it comes to the tournament i pull for local california teams, the smaller ones like Cal State Northridge, U of San Diego, Cal State Fullerton. The Nevada teams are cool too, UNLV was sick back in the day.

Jun 9, 2007

Gophers bitches!

Unlike our pathetic excuse for a division 1 football team, the Gophers basketball team actually has a chance to climb up the top 25 this year, maybe finish in the top 10-15 & win a few games in the tournament... hopefully more, but I gotta be realistic, lol..

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Kansas is my team also...just watched this the other day

also when it comes to the tournament i pull for local california teams, the smaller ones like Cal State Northridge, U of San Diego, Cal State Fullerton. The Nevada teams are cool too, UNLV was sick back in the day.
man my fuckin grandpa watches that shit 2-3 a month...watches it like he dont know whats gonna happen.

whenever i come over he ask if i wanna watch it lol