Who do you pull for in College Basketball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
you, my friend, are fuckin high. unless youre talkin about the university of wisconsin. washington is 25-1 at home the last two years. we are 9-2 now. they are still the reigning pac10 champs. they did get the shit kicked out of them by georgetown in the second half after being down by one at halftime. they lost a tough one against texas tech. just beat texas a&m. granted i wouldnt say they look great so far and theres alot to improve on, but i dont think terrible is an accurate description.

i "pull for" washington. i also have kinda grown to like louisville cuz of t will and now siva both being from here.

edit: i think the day and time you posted that was probably in the second half of the georgetown game lol
Compared to their preseason parise? Yes, they are terrible. However, they are going to benefit from a) a very DOWN Pac-10 this year and b) playing all those cupcakes at home early on.

Couple of things:
  • When I watch this team, i see a BUNCH of confused and lost youngsters. Gaddy should be RS, period. I dont give a shit if he IS a 5* guy, he is CLUELESS. That happens when you're 17.

• People are going to figure out, and some have already, IT. He is NOT Nate Robinson.

• Who is next in line to be a scorer after Q-Pon? Suggs? Trent? Besher? Who? So far, NONE of them have been consistant.

• On top of that, BA and Gant are horrendous big men, especially BA. How many times does he need to MISS from 3 inches?

• On paper, we look DEEP. However, that is NOT transferring to the floor. Could this be Romar, or that the players just arent as GOOD as advertised?

Sure, they will IMPROVE as the season goes along but for the moment? They dont have ANYTHING consistant going. Had Rowland not snapped hsi ankle last night, A&M might have won that game. They just looked dazed after the incident.

Do they look like a top 25 team? Absolutely NOT. Do they look like Pac-10 contenders? With the way the conference looks this year, absolutely.

Dec 3, 2005
Compared to their preseason parise? Yes, they are terrible. However, they are going to benefit from a) a very DOWN Pac-10 this year and b) playing all those cupcakes at home early on.

Couple of things:
  • When I watch this team, i see a BUNCH of confused and lost youngsters. Gaddy should be RS, period. I dont give a shit if he IS a 5* guy, he is CLUELESS. That happens when you're 17.

• People are going to figure out, and some have already, IT. He is NOT Nate Robinson.

• Who is next in line to be a scorer after Q-Pon? Suggs? Trent? Besher? Who? So far, NONE of them have been consistant.

• On top of that, BA and Gant are horrendous big men, especially BA. How many times does he need to MISS from 3 inches?

• On paper, we look DEEP. However, that is NOT transferring to the floor. Could this be Romar, or that the players just arent as GOOD as advertised?

Sure, they will IMPROVE as the season goes along but for the moment? They dont have ANYTHING consistant going. Had Rowland not snapped hsi ankle last night, A&M might have won that game. They just looked dazed after the incident.

Do they look like a top 25 team? Absolutely NOT. Do they look like Pac-10 contenders? With the way the conference looks this year, absolutely.
You make some great points, I just thought that "terrible" was a bit overboard. IT overpenetrates so much, he thinks he can take on the world, driving right into 2 or 3 guys and just jumping into them. Last year he was getting fouls on those type of plays because defenders tried to jump with him and block the shot, now they figured out they dont have to, yet he still thinks he's superman, it bugs the shit out of me. He needs to learn how to use both hands as well as Overton does. They should be posting up QPon alot more, his post up game has really improved, as have most of the areas of his game. As for MBA im so sick of seeing him in the game, shit let Gant start, MBA cant make a fuckin layup to save his life. I'd like to think they can be a top 25 team by the end of the year, but they have alot of growing up and learning to do. And I agree with you on Gaddy they should have redshirted him, I think maybe they were hoping he would play ahead of his years which obviously has yet to happen. I am still hopefully for this team though, I hope they will pull it together when pac play starts here soon, especially with a down pac10 conference

May 12, 2006
its hard for me to follow any school on a constant basis except the local schools because i dont know who any of the players are ya know but CAL and both AZ schools i follow the most

May 3, 2002
yeh man I knew a L was coming soon the Lobos are undefeated and beat a few good teams (not by much) but they aint no #12 ranked team it was good while it lasted and they will beat texas tech on the 29th but they wont contend much in the tourney this year but with the new recruits coming in the ext 2 years and these guys progressing they will be up there