Who do you pull for in College Basketball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Pitt loses to Indiana by 10.

Perfect fucking way to cap off those losses to Cincinnati and the Raiders I had to deal with Saturday and Sunday. Great fucking week for me.

May 3, 2002
The hometown UNM Lobos are ranked 12th in the nation good job Steve A. hope they keep it up aint nothing like going to home games here at the Pit I hope to be there when they take on Texas Tech

Dec 3, 2005
you, my friend, are fuckin high. unless youre talkin about the university of wisconsin. washington is 25-1 at home the last two years. we are 9-2 now. they are still the reigning pac10 champs. they did get the shit kicked out of them by georgetown in the second half after being down by one at halftime. they lost a tough one against texas tech. just beat texas a&m. granted i wouldnt say they look great so far and theres alot to improve on, but i dont think terrible is an accurate description.

i "pull for" washington. i also have kinda grown to like louisville cuz of t will and now siva both being from here.

edit: i think the day and time you posted that was probably in the second half of the georgetown game lol