Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
BO$$ used to be the shit. she straight up VANISHED.

& yeah, HIGH HEEL CHUCKS is the shit. i sent u another private message & i hit u up on the spacer..... i downloaded that HIGH HEEL CHUCKS. shits banging
Good lookin my peoples! that rappin shit got old though, I got some young pits in the wings. Schooled right and about to rip some shit apart when they ready.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Bring back the Siccness battle. I wanna see if this Risa girl could out mc Az-Iz....
LOL mayne if you don't get outta here with that wet t-shirt wrestling shit. You know the biz, stripes only come when you bring a male emcee to his knees. I didn't make the rules. This a Man's World.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
boss vanished because niggas found out she was a rich girl who went to private school and all that..
ELCE will rip any broad you put in front of her, freestyle.
I never heard her freestyle she gets props because she's puttin out product. Stay's on the grind with her music shit. One female I would do target practice before I would hit a battle with is Remy Ma. She goes hard in the paint. Her songs be soso but she can come off the dome.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL mayne if you don't get outta here with that wet t-shirt wrestling shit. You know the biz, stripes only come when you bring a male emcee to his knees. I didn't make the rules. This a Man's World.
Lol I just want to see a freestyle/written battle nothing more nothing less. But I see where you got your mind at so by all means....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL ROFL LMAO hahahahaha.. look at this nigga homie. lol
thats like a grown ass man doin all that lol like a real grown man.. an ADULT,
my nigga is like a teacher tho.. but i can see why people like him, but its just hella funny. i like alotta weird different shit that niggas dont like either tho, Andre nicky is like one of my favorites i own like everything cuzz dropped.. niggas be lookin at me funny when i be slappin his shit.

damn hella E-drama anyway whats good Rocc and Smigg?
wassup OG.. its been a min.. wuts been up

but as far as female rappers aint been any i really liked since the 80's-90's.
but i listen to more old school shit than i do recent shit anyways my home girl Hopie Spitshard from the Sco kinda got a old school sound like lady bug i redid that Rebirth Of Slick Cool Like Dat wit her too, lol. she kinda really sound like her
here it go
http://www.zshare.net/audio/13034954bc0b0b01/

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i cant get into nicky...or dre dog..(i know, same person) but i fucks with de..so we even smigg lol..dude is hella boring to me

i like maybe 5 dre dog songs

de is funny as fuck...i think thats why i like his raps

like the song "DE on maury"..well its a skit...but its worth the price of the whole album comedy wise

or when this nigga said "put me on your top 8 kate lambert" and then posted a pic of the newscasters myspace and first degree onher shit...and then nigga bit at the tv screen

dude is just a riot

the video for street monsterr is funny as fuck and thats a good album too but not classic slap like his oldsolo albums....nigga in the dark with a flashlight making faces...hahahaha

for a long time i tried to figure out wtf de is on....as far as drugs
he is not regular

but shit either am i in some ways

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

swear to god and you can ask the homie premo i laughed hysterically at hundreds of moments in this video...for months...

look how his face is twitching in the beginning...aaaahahahahahaha

oh man....dude is laughs all day and night

i like his old music....it was really really dope...now hes very hit or miss but dudes up there with dave chapelle ..i wonder if its intentional or not

i remember his skit on lynch's lynch by inch talkina bout channel yo energies...even lynch was like...uhhh i dont think all this shit workin man

Apr 23, 2006
gas go download the song sunny kim by andre nickatina
dont ask just do it
or tell dat to dummies

and wtf DE is from LA i always thought he is from sac
"sacramento aint not the bay"