Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i definitely dont condone everything DE does...ive heard de come with some aerobic music and shit........talkin' bout shambicious in a female voice....but with that said even though i think de is a weirdo....overall ive got more entertainment out of his music than ive gotten with fab...things like loaded or black bat, and fuck hes had some other good albums....like "say it in my face though" or "planet zero" and even tho it was n some weird shit i put it at the level of loaded, beatwise...and thats not to say fabs not my cup of tea but i think hes more the dude that came through with the tight single and shit that i respected....but in reality id probably say i fuck with someone like cassidy more than fab, if were talkin that east coast punchline style...

de has ALOT of suspect and iffy shit. i agree.
but theres shit hes put out thats so tight ill never diss em

(unless you read the DE is a CO thread...)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and fab is coo hes had some undeniable hits but lets be real, theres hella punchline rappers from now goin back to like 1993 that outshine fab in his style....so i never gave that much props to fab beyond having them mainstream smashes and the occasional line that made me laugh

like that "yellow diamonds in my ear look like lemonheads" shit...lil giggle worthy lines and shit

oh smigg i was takin fentynal hahaha you prolly never heard of that tho
rasan know whats up...a de fan could post hella classics in this thread and make it look crazy but once again.........shit all you have to do is post the cover to the last fareiheight album and say "LOL" and ill shut up

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
& talk about riding dick...

everyone of your posts in this thread.... you trying to be the knight in shining armor for this broad.

im surprised u dont change your sig cuz Risa love weezy.

& for the record, no1's dissing risa cuz shes a female. if anything, cuz shes a female - people are sitting back. if it was C-LIM or someone that lied about the same shit, dudes would be in this thread talking a grip of shit.
you are right, she's a female...

i didnt cosign to anything she said, she handled you by herself

and in return you gave her a typical speech

"i hate chicks that listen to destiny's child, you're a slut, you probably sucked someone's dick blah blah blah"

and even if i was a knight with shining armor, i wouldn't be shamed of it,

cause like you said before, she's a female

i dont see how you would compare that with you cheerleading for Gas One

I've noticed this too. Dude is riding too hard. Not saying he gotta ride with her/him/it or against her/him/it but he keep kissing this "man/womans" ass & trying to diss others in the process.
who cares about your opinion anymore

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
@ Gas One I been tellin people to get at you on writin some album reviews in these magazines. You have a lot of knowledge when it comes to rap, more than me, and I rap. One thing you have limited knowledge or bias on is the female emcee. years ago after i slaughtered about 100 ninjas at the KRS battle and my manager posted my songs on siccness, your response, "I don't like female rappers". There is only a certain female rapper you'll give props too and thats the masculine female rapper. That's cool, but that's not the essence of what a woman is bringin to the table. I could name five females off top in the SE who would step on 99.9% of these clowns rappin about they set, and the blade. On that DE ish he cool but I would bet my bank he's on some high powered drugs.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i think i was being harsh and unfair to female rappers wih that comment, and ill admit it. one of my favorite songs is paper thin by mc lyte...she was a great rapper...some other honorabe mentions are jean grae, bahamadiah (i seen her live a while back and she was dope) medusa from project blowed, vixen, local female mcs liek snow white the product and LC janet...i liked chyna white, shorty no mas on down to kid sister... i always liked songs that had female mcs and male mcs....like "ive got a man", or "dont play with my yoyo" or "sprinkle me" with e40 and suga-t..and i thought the female mcs usually steal the show on songs like that.

my gripe with female rappers is id like to see the bar raised....i cannot tell a female rapper how to do that because you know, im male....but i wish female rappers interested me more and brought me into their world when it comes to rap, as thats what rap is about, right? they brought more creativity to the table and showed what makes females different from males back in the day...id love for a female to be a female on the mic.....id like to hear a female with a soft flow in comparison to a hard one. im ready for a change in female rappers, i just get disillusioned, theres less female mcs today with the "total package" than there used to be...like roxanne shante for instance

mc lyte definately...no female rapper is making songs liek "cappachino" and talking about how drug dealing boyfriends might get shot when you fall in love..i wanna hear more shit like that for sure

it seems like women are pigeonholed into marketing...nice pictures looking pretty....i mean i cant jam to a song about lip gloss or nail polish but like LC janet has shown me females have whole different topics and concetps...one of my fav songs from her is "golden girls" where she speaks on her grandmothers and how they had an effect on her growing up.

id liek to hear more shit like that from females
sure shes a masculine rapper but her creativity is high..

i appreciate the comment about writing reviews, and i'd love to...

oh yeah and that female mc show is boring..thats kinda what i mean..they throw yall in that barrel with white rappers and its hard for some women to break out of the burden of being female mcs...without letting it break them?

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Ok that's a cool list, not as extensive as your knowledge on rap as a whole, but cool. What What is probably the only one I really agree with (Known as Jena Gray now). Lyte and Shante of course. Chyna White nah the old Mia X would destroy her. Bahamadia bores me, I'd rather listen to ladybug. But that's my opinion. I will let tell my peoples to PM you by tomorrow about them reviews. Someone that will honestly shit on these ninjas puttin out this bullshit, and give props to the cats puttin out love. RESPECT.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lc janets better than rage to me so i didnt mention her

i saw ladybug live and she had to have been on major drugs...she slurred the whole show and was hella offbeat...people were just leaving...

bahamadiah opened for ladybug and bahamadiah had the crowd flipping and jumping around..i was never a bahamadiah fan but her energy is that of a real mc...she was freestyling and all. i was impressed.

lauryn hill also carried fugees

i mean theres only so many female mcs, you know? mia x is cool i agree
im sure im missing some other female mcs

theres a east coast rapper named windnbreeze, his sister raps shes really dope..

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
I never heard of her so i hit her link and she reminds me of when I used to go to project blow and elements in LA to freestyle. The weirdos up in there. At elements they would just call me a bitch 5 times in the cypher then get shredded. I aint never gonna knock no female doin her thing, but she aint my cup of tea. Hill is unspoken i don't know no one from backpacks to gangstas that won't say she'll eat up almost anything movin. Too bad that ninja got her mind wrecked, but that's what it do when you a female sometimes. I aint never seen ladybug in concert, bahama bores the shit out of me on record, she do kick freestyles live that's dope. That's it.

Apr 25, 2002
Conscious Daughters were nice back in the day. I still put funky expedition on a cdr....

And DE I could see what Smigg is talkin about. I bought FU Vol 1 cause well anything at the time promoted on the Siccness was to help local artist back when the Siccness was the Siccness. You gotta watch the man perform live to really feel the music, Its like a Tech Nine/Busta Rhymes show mixed into one....

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Freaks! I sent you the link. Check that song High Heel Chucks that one right there is straight dedicated to RAGE. I'm Cali'd out so RAGE (even though VA) she repped for the west, YOYO (some say she didn't write her own shit, and BOSS (yeah she was burban flossin hard core but the RECIPE goes hard). Of course Marvaless (however you spell her shit). Throughout my struggle watch me bubble.