Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Look here b*tch. Ill talk sh*t to u if I want to. Matter fact ur on my "u can get it too" list. I don't talk sh*t 2 get brownie points I talk sh*t cuz u guys r morons and ill say wutever I please. Like u guys keep saying I want attention and I want this n that...what I REALLY want is for u guys to STFU and quit worryin about wtf I'm doin. I didn't ask evil 2 make this thread. I didn't ask these idiots 2 sweat me about postin my music. But since I voice my opinion I'm tryna get brownie points??? OoOOoooOOokay!

Annnnnnddd I'm not makin excuses for anything. I said why I didn't wanna post my music ONCE and I don't recall myself " repeating" anything but the fact that u guys r stupid a** chicken head a** niggas and yawl over there akkin like risababy groupies..so fall back before I take all the brownie points I've gatherd and shove em down ur throat.
STFU, Go Write A Song

Feb 8, 2003
LOL

This thread turned into a graveyard from all the carnage ol girl is leaving behind. This thread can be closed now she gave her answer she dont wanna post her music on here and she dont wanna show her titties,

It must be hard for a couple of yall to get a real female not cyber chick but real chick bc you begging a internet chick to get naked. lol

some niggas on here harrassing and shit looks pathetic.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
LOL

This thread turned into a graveyard from all the carnage ol girl is leaving behind. This thread can be closed now she gave her answer she dont wanna post her music on here and she dont wanna show her titties,

It must be hard for a couple of yall to get a real female not cyber chick but real chick bc you begging a internet chick to get naked. lol

some niggas on here harrassing and shit looks pathetic.
What was it?

May 30, 2006
Annnnddd classic female comeback .."whore" .."u sucked off ur english teacher" etc. Of course ur gonna call me a whore n wut not. I'm a girl n that's wut lames do wen they get mad. I could be a virgin for all u kno..but okay carry on kiddo.
Virgin huh? GTFOH! Now ur saying ur a girl. A few pages ago u said u were a man. Damn, make up ur mind.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
20 of de's best instrumentals>fabs whole career in rap..
theres like 3000 niggas in ny that had fabos style before him...cant say that about de...

with that said

i think people are hating more like... on some "you dont gotta lie to kick it" type shit.

like for instance right

she says shes not the risababy thats on myspace, right
but these same risababy's from the same city
have the same name
irocc was on her top 1 on some "im his girlfriend" shit, not to put irocc out there nigga could be pimpin for all i know, seen smigg on the page too, when she came to siccness i-rocc + her were in the same threads together and shit

now she goes "thats not me but she cute tho" on sme ole subversive bullshit, while posting no pics, not that she needs to... now i didnt say all this because i GIVE A FUCK, its 4am and im high enough to speculate about shit that dont matter... im just saying its pretty obvious when someones lying.

and a cd in the siccshop, aint one nigga that seen this cd in the siccshop....ever...coop come in the open forum all ther time and he coulda just been like "we had a few copies" and that woulda been that...fuck it whats the name of the cd so i can google to see if it even exists...niggas coula posted a cover or anything but wait that would mean wed see her face and put two and two together right...... on one end i agree its like why are niggas so mad, but then on the other end i think people are just like, why lie about some obvious shit?

and it is hella interesting to me that 3 niggas who never post in the open forum all the sudden post when this is brought up, thats more on some "hey these guys are on my ass back me up" shit

and naw i dont agree, what nigga wanna hear a bitch talkin about what brotha lynch talkin about (smigg throwin jabs...hahaha) we all wanna hear females act like sluts on the mic...fuck lyrical ability...i think if she posted it maybe some niggas would be feeling it.

it aint liek you wouldnt post ya shit smigg cuz its a party song, you aint rappin about ripgut shit but niggas feel you (except for that dude smigg sucks that posts on here..)

its liek you introduce yourself to siccness and start instantly talkin about some shit no one believes, of course someones gonna clal her on it...

i dont think evil genius needs to be fightin with a girl and shit, and even if that was her i agree she aint gotta say it is, but damn....why lead niggas into it then?

maybe this is some sort of psychoanalyitcal promotion, like hey get siccness nerds to cry and whine about her and then theyll know her name

why did i write all that?
1) 3 grams of kush
2) Some sort of opiate you cant spell has me on autopilot

i definately dont give a fuck...im just bored, type 71 WPM, killing time and someone asked for my input anyway...
have a nice mornin!
Ahahhahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha

I can't front, this thread is hella entertaining. I hella wanna keep readin but I wanna answer bac real quick.. Hahaha..

So.. Just becuzz Robo D.E. The Big Black Bat's style is different, that means its better??? I liked him on the Loaded album, and I liked his solo album he had after that.. Don't get me wrong..
But.. I can't fuc with all that shit, that shit be soundin like weird noises and sounds just happening at once, with him makin haunted house sounds with his mouth..

And Loso is hella nice, he say sum of the slickest shit, dope wordplay only nigga that kinda had a similar style was Mase.

and Wut kinda opiate was that tho? let me try that B

Bac to the subject.. Let me finish readin and shit ..

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
And for the record Fabulous does suck & DE is dope. I could make a thread with a poll in the General Hip Hop forum about who's doper & DE would win in a land slide.
LOL, I know that was my whole point about the siccness..
But if u do it on any other site, itd be a lot different, there's nuthin wrong with that at all.. Its just that this site is more of a Black Bat site than like a fab or kanye type site..