Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
i know i ain't the only one tired of evil's gay ass threads where he calls out mc's on some middle school shit...

"she said her cd was in the sicc shop but its not omg i cant believe she lied...the guys really need to hear about this"

im sorry your job at the gas station isnt panning out but you don't need to make up your own job title (hood scholar) and then hide behind the internet calling out people that make more in a week selling music than you do stealing pennies out the free penny cup all year.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
i know i ain't the only one tired of evil's gay ass threads where he calls out mc's on some middle school shit...

"she said her cd was in the sicc shop but its not omg i cant believe she lied...the guys really need to hear about this"

im sorry your job at the gas station isnt panning out but you don't need to make up your own job title (hood scholar) and then hide behind the internet calling out people that make more in a week selling music than you do stealing pennies out the free penny cup all year.
agree, im getting tired of this know it all that knows nothing

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I didn't read anything past the first page.....I wanna hear some music, its been too long since I've heard a dope female rapper besides my own homegirl. I did read that risababy be at "all the major events" but I'm in Oakland and the town doesn't have "major events" anymore....riotting at festival at the lake and shit hella years back.....shootin up every damn club......muhfuckas can't have nothing anymore :(

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ I tried to bring the MC out of Az Iz and Risa a few pages back but none of the parties participated or cared less. But Dana Dana no doubt has great writtens as I read in the past and will give risa in writtens a run for her money....

Apr 25, 2002
From an outsider looking in yes. She'll fuck up anyone that has its own record forum on this site on writtens. And I aint even a follower of her so to speak as much on the siccness because they scrurred to say anything over her. Im just speaking about writtens so to speak. She do gotta gift. Who knows she might start ghost writing for everyone thats livin or representin Vallejo....

May 30, 2006
he used it in a mean way. and im really not a snitch i just wanted him to get banned so i can laugh but obviously that isnt happening.
So ur requesting for people to be banned so u can can get a good laugh? Ur admitting to everyone to wearing a Siccness Snitch Jacket.

So what if someone calls u a bitch. U called me & a few other members bitches on here & none of us responded by trying to run to the mods trying 2 get u banned.

In the end none of this won't matter cuz no one has confirmed buying ur CD. Atleast post a barcode number 2 the CD bitch I mean damn.

I know u sid ur famous but now ur infamous.

May 30, 2006

If u don't like them then gtfo & go to another thread. There are hundreds of thousands of threads on the Siccness so why did u stop here? Did u buy her CD or something?

Make more then me in a week huh? Have u seen Risababys or any of these rappers W-2? How do u know how much any of these rappers(or wanna be rappers) make?

This thread has gotten all off subject into other shit that had nothing to do with the original topic @ hand & u wait 18-19 pages later to voice ur frustration.Ive barely posted on here in the last several pages & now u wanna bring me up.
Shut yo hoe ass up.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
From an outsider looking in yes. She'll fuck up anyone that has its own record forum on this site on writtens. And I aint even a follower of her so to speak as much on the siccness because they scrurred to say anything over her. Im just speaking about writtens so to speak. She do gotta gift. Who knows she might start ghost writing for everyone thats livin or representin Vallejo....
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh??? maybe im a few years late, buuuuuuut uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dana dane raps???