Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL.. this shit is hella funny homie.. but im sayin.. lets just say she didnt have any cds in the sicc shop, why are niggas so mad about it, lol. it aint like shes forcing niggas to buy it or anything, niggas is really gettin upset and shit, haha
i kinda understand why she wouldnt wanna put her music on the here, its possible to still promote ur music without the siccness, there is alotta hate on here for no reason, she might just come on here for entertainment, and promo her shit in the streets, on here u just get alotta people talkin shit behind screen names, maybe she just dont wanna be bothered with that.
her shit is a lil more mainstream sounding, and that kinda shit dont get much luv on here, niggas be wantin that ripgut canibul hanibul shit, nigga nuts and guts and intestines and shit. niggas here be thinkin Fabolous sucks and First Degree is dope. lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
20 of de's best instrumentals>fabs whole career in rap..
theres like 3000 niggas in ny that had fabos style before him...cant say that about de...

with that said

i think people are hating more like... on some "you dont gotta lie to kick it" type shit.

like for instance right

she says shes not the risababy thats on myspace, right
but these same risababy's from the same city
have the same name
irocc was on her top 1 on some "im his girlfriend" shit, not to put irocc out there nigga could be pimpin for all i know, seen smigg on the page too, when she came to siccness i-rocc + her were in the same threads together and shit

now she goes "thats not me but she cute tho" on sme ole subversive bullshit, while posting no pics, not that she needs to... now i didnt say all this because i GIVE A FUCK, its 4am and im high enough to speculate about shit that dont matter... im just saying its pretty obvious when someones lying.

and a cd in the siccshop, aint one nigga that seen this cd in the siccshop....ever...coop come in the open forum all ther time and he coulda just been like "we had a few copies" and that woulda been that...fuck it whats the name of the cd so i can google to see if it even exists...niggas coula posted a cover or anything but wait that would mean wed see her face and put two and two together right...... on one end i agree its like why are niggas so mad, but then on the other end i think people are just like, why lie about some obvious shit?

and it is hella interesting to me that 3 niggas who never post in the open forum all the sudden post when this is brought up, thats more on some "hey these guys are on my ass back me up" shit

and naw i dont agree, what nigga wanna hear a bitch talkin about what brotha lynch talkin about (smigg throwin jabs...hahaha) we all wanna hear females act like sluts on the mic...fuck lyrical ability...i think if she posted it maybe some niggas would be feeling it.

it aint liek you wouldnt post ya shit smigg cuz its a party song, you aint rappin about ripgut shit but niggas feel you (except for that dude smigg sucks that posts on here..)

its liek you introduce yourself to siccness and start instantly talkin about some shit no one believes, of course someones gonna clal her on it...

i dont think evil genius needs to be fightin with a girl and shit, and even if that was her i agree she aint gotta say it is, but damn....why lead niggas into it then?

maybe this is some sort of psychoanalyitcal promotion, like hey get siccness nerds to cry and whine about her and then theyll know her name

why did i write all that?
1) 3 grams of kush
2) Some sort of opiate you cant spell has me on autopilot

i definately dont give a fuck...im just bored, type 71 WPM, killing time and someone asked for my input anyway...
have a nice mornin!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
oh yeah and irocc good lookin for throwin ya cd at always on deck store on 73rd in el cajon (come cop it yall) ...one of the first SD rappers whos album was found at a fucking store in san diego besides fam bam or FYE...good shit

i heard that song with the ridin' on chrome beat that shits tight

risa throw your cds up in the store with irocc but let me know atleast 2 hours ahead so i can sleep in front of the store and buy it..dont want that shit selling out on me oh no

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL

I'm not even on anything, and Gas' post made sense...93% of it, at least.

And LOL @ the girl getting upset over it and making threats..."Did u wanna get beat up? Lol cuz it really CAN happen.", just because the post was too long to read.

Nov 24, 2003
LOL

I'm not even on anything, and Gas' post made sense...93% of it, at least.

And LOL @ the girl getting upset over it and making threats..."Did u wanna get beat up? Lol cuz it really CAN happen.", just because the post was too long to read.

LMAO

on some "I can't read all that so u wanna fight?!?!"

May 30, 2006
LOL.. this shit is hella funny homie.. but im sayin.. lets just say she didnt have any cds in the sicc shop, why are niggas so mad about it, lol. it aint like shes forcing niggas to buy it or anything, niggas is really gettin upset and shit, haha
i kinda understand why she wouldnt wanna put her music on the here, its possible to still promote ur music without the siccness, there is alotta hate on here for no reason, she might just come on here for entertainment, and promo her shit in the streets, on here u just get alotta people talkin shit behind screen names, maybe she just dont wanna be bothered with that.
her shit is a lil more mainstream sounding, and that kinda shit dont get much luv on here, niggas be wantin that ripgut canibul hanibul shit, nigga nuts and guts and intestines and shit. niggas here be thinkin Fabolous sucks and First Degree is dope. lol
I don't think niggaz is mad about anything homie. Its just too much obvious shit being put out there & no real explanation.

Its very possible she can push her shit in the streets & create a buzz w/o the Siccness but if she serious about her craft why would she only want her music in her backyard. There are Siccness members from all over the States & over seas. Any other MC I know would be pushing the line on puttin their music out there. There are some people that aint feeling Playgirl Slim from Stockton who post on the Sicc & she don't never argue. She just says "move on to the next artist if u aint feeling me" & go on about her business.

The thing is she said she sold out in the Sicc Shop. She didn't really sound like she was bragging but there's been no proof that she had any product in the Sicc Shop is what most people who stayed on the thread topic were talking about.
And for the record Fabulous does suck & DE is dope. I could make a thread with a poll in the General Hip Hop forum about who's doper & DE would win in a land slide.

May 30, 2006
@ Gas...... U making a lot of sense. I mean how may people are running around with a Risababy myspace URL & got Smigg & Rocc on her top & from Dago.

U must of got under her skin cuz now she talking about handing out ass whupings or sending her goons.

I notice whenever someone getz under someones skin on the Siccness fools talk about fighing. I've been challenged to my share of fades but I've never actually threatned anyone. A dissagreement between me & someone turns into a bagging session so they wanna meet up off the net. That shit is corny as hell.

May 30, 2006
. Get off my nutts G... Quit acting like a groupie my nig.
U got nutts? Yeah, I think we ought to leave u alone.

Oh! Who still runs around calling people "G"? This is 2008 not 1991.
And what female runs around calling people "My Nig"?

I think some of ya'll been asking to see the titties of a grown ass man. Amd the way u was vouching for Lil Wayne in that other thread so hard almost confirms it. It aint no secret that he likes men.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
LOL @ This Thread Again... Can You Believe We Missed 24hrs Of This Shit Right Here...
Im Not Gonna Confirm Rather She Did Or Did Not So The Thread Can Die And Miss All This Action This Has Been The Funniest Thread Since The So. Cal Forum Was Taken Hostage Over A Banner LMFAO....

Carry On: (as i grab a pack of gummy bears and a capri sun)

Nov 20, 2005
i just read this entire thread..and gas made sense for once.

i couldnt find the cd on the siccshop..i hardly go there so i dont know if its maybe i cant seem to get around in that section. lol

gas imma pray for you tonight so you dont get beat up lmao

Carry On: (as i grab a pack of gummy bears and a capri sun)
care bears share..? lol jk

~k.