Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
If someone can say they bought this girls CD(besides her) & say its cool then I'll give this chickenhead her props. She sounds hella suspect.

I even googled her name & she didn't pop up.

Come on now. The CD sold out in the Sicc Shop(as she claimz) so somebody must have a copy.

She'll be showing up in this thread in no time defending herself which is fine with me. She won't be the first (so-called) rapper on the Siccness I've iced.
who have you "iced"? Dude u cant be serious. you a buster for real. get a life....

May 30, 2006
L0L @ EViL...NiGGA UR LiKE...HELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA 0N MY LiNE. LMA0.. MAKiN A THREAD AB0UT ME N EVERYTHING. LiKE U DON'T HAVE NOTHIN ELSE TO DO ON A SATURDAY NIGHT U FRUIT BASKET A$$ MF. WHY DON'T U GO ASK DAVE MOSS OR SMIGG OR LIKE ANOTHER RAPPER THAT MATTERS IF THEY HEARD MY MUSIC. CUT IT OUT EVIL RETARD..UR LOOKIN ALL THIRSTY B00.
First off don't call me nigga unless u show some proof that ur black.

Second off I mad the thread on a Friday night not Saturday night. U don't even know what day of the week it is.
Who's to say what I do with my time @ any time during the day or night.

And I'm not asking Smigg or any of these other rappers about you. All I asked was who bought ur CD out the Sicc Shop besides you. So farno one has stepped up & confessed.

This aint about me being on ur line, this is about ur music that ur so scared to post.

Aug 14, 2005
If u weren't popping so many pills & smoking so much crack you'd know I was behind the whole C-Lim extermination. I put due on blast first & all that shit came to light later. Hot Ones video taped it but it was my idea.
And youre proud of this shit?! Come on blood step your shit up man. I dont smoke crack by the way nigga. yeah i pop pills and i hold down a job and a family. I take care of my son too which im proud to say is mine. You still watchin other niggaz kids?

Nov 24, 2003
AHHH U KNO MAYNE ... IM JUST SITTIN BACK WATCHIN THESE RETARDS POST ABOUT ME . AINT NOTHIN REALLY POPPIN THIS WAY EXCEPT MY MUSIC. WUT UP THO MY NIGGA??

You about as smart as a box of rocks...

You got a gang of people trying to get your myspace and listen to your music. Do you not want people to hear your music? Do you not understand the concept of marketing? Do you not want people to potentially buy your CDs? Does someone help you get dressed in the morning?

Feb 8, 2003
WHEN THREADS BACKFIRE WEEK 4. I like this females attitude she got some survival personality bout herself

L0L @ EViL...NiGGA UR LiKE...HELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA 0N MY LiNE. LMA0.. MAKiN A THREAD AB0UT ME N EVERYTHING. LiKE U DON'T HAVE NOTHIN ELSE TO DO ON A SATURDAY NIGHT U FRUIT BASKET A$$ MF. WHY DON'T U GO ASK DAVE MOSS OR SMIGG OR LIKE ANOTHER RAPPER THAT MATTERS IF THEY HEARD MY MUSIC. CUT IT OUT EVIL RETARD..UR LOOKIN ALL THIRSTY B00.

LOL

Cuz he don't got one.. He just got a little p*ssy with a mohawk.

she owning this fool. lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol
i mean, green eyes was putting out some poor product and was making piss poor business moves...i don't know why EG kept on him though

now you hating on someone else? what for?
who cares?

and risababy
post your music and/or your pics
get your name out there