Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Why Cant You Juss Post Your Myspace Tho?

I Mean Real Talk, I Dont Like Negative Comments About The Tracks I Got On Myspace (And I Said That Cuz I Remember You Sayin You Were Worried Bout People Talkin Shit). But That Dont Stop Me From Lettin Folks Hear My Tracks, You Aint Gotta Be The Best Rapper Alive To Post On The Sicc, Real Talk I Wanna Hear What You Got To Offer, No Tits, No Tats, No Bullshit.

Dont Be Selfconcious Bout Your Own Music, Thats Juss Gonna Hold You Back From Reachin Your Goals, You Feel Me?

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I don't get it, yo album is supposed to drop in July 2008, which is only like a month away, yet you won't let anyone hear your music?
how can you be scared of what some internet strangers are gonna feel about yo music? Most people on this site are some followers who don't think fo themselves anyway, so why should u care bout they opinion? Even I posted a rap for people to hear and 85% of them talked shit, but I don't care. And I dont even claim to be a rapper. But you on here promotin yourself as a rapper with an album comin out and you don't even have the confidence to let people hear it? That's just bad business

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Its Pointless Tryna Convince Her

But Before I Forget About This Thread, Lemme Explain Sumthing...If Your Gonna Come Onto A Forum And Say You Got Spits And Your Droppin An Album, You Better Beileve Folks Are Wantin To Hear What You Got To Offer...I Wont Put A Cent In Your Pocket If I Cant Atleast Know What Kinda Shit You Got...No Room In The Music Industry For Sumone That Doesnt Wanna Face The Facts, You Aint Gotta Do A Damn Thing Tho, No Pressure From Us...Juss Know That Lettin 2 Rappers Hear Your Shit And Rely On Them To Vouch For You, Means About...That Much To Us

In All Honesty, It Seems Like You Want The Attention But Dont Wanna Throw Back Sumthing For People Tryna Hear Your Music. And Like I Said, Theres No Room In The Music Industry For Rappers With No Raps =\