What's the worst rap punchline you've ever heard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
So I'm about to walk in the manliest store in the world, Target, and this dude crosses my path with all the windows down in his 91 accord with horn pa speakers for tweaters (why do people do this?) and stares me down like he's the hardest thing ever. He's listening to a rapper I've never heard of before, and as he's still grillin me as he's passing by, I hear the line "They call me twinkle twinkle cause baby I'm a star....!"

I was perplexed by the gayness of the punchline there. Can that even be considered a punchline? That was so God awful of a line, I wanted to punch that dude in the face for listening to it, plus grillin me from a 91 accord in front of Target.

What's the worst punchline you've ever heard? There can't be one worse than this, I'm convinced

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
rubba dub dub, bubble bath in the tub.

matter fact, that niggas whole flow on that dvd (treal tv 2) was clown shoes.
im a little too high to repeat it all right now but it brings joy to my life.

he said something about smoking ching-chong, too. that was amazing.
i personally await the day i can smoke ching-chong. i dont even know what the fuck that is. but i'm fuckin with it 100.

stupid punchlines rule the world. i like retarded rap.

Jan 30, 2006
wayne has had some quality lines, but he kinda annoys me so it's like a catch 22 with that dude to me.

"this off the chains like runaway slaves"

"even deaf bitches say hi to me, she tell a blind bitch and she say 'I gotta see!'"
I do not know what it is But Wayne annoys the shit out of me.... I think all his new shit is garbage... His old school 90's music was decent.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I do not know what it is But Wayne annoys the shit out of me.... I think all his new shit is garbage... His old school 90's music was decent.
seems like anything he does on an album is horrible now after the Carter 2. Carter 1 was sick to me. He had a few songs offa mixtapes he did a few years back that were cool, everything forward of that hasn't been good to me

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
seems like anything he does on an album is horrible now after the Carter 2. Carter 1 was sick to me. He had a few songs offa mixtapes he did a few years back that were cool, everything forward of that hasn't been good to me
That's because Gillie The Kid wrote The Carter... he also wrote for Birdman as well during that time, but was let go after that album... Gilly's out of Philly, for those who aren't familiar with him...