What's the worst rap punchline you've ever heard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
"im smoking blunts about as big as my dick hard"-loki

smh @ hallucinating your own cock in your mouth

oh yeah, and the line about dj quik saying mc eiht was gonna be the first man ever to suck his dick, i know the line i just dont feel liek saying it, wtf at that shit

May 16, 2002
"With DJ Quik in this bitch I let my balls hang." - 2Pac (from the song Late Night)

I always picture DJ Quik in the studio writing his verse while 2Pac is spitting his. And as soon as Pac spits that line Quik looks up like, "What did he say?" With a concerned look on his face.

And then...

May 16, 2002
And any rap line that ends with the N word. WTF ever happened to creativity? Spitting 8 bars that end with the N word is whack IMO! Rappers are not even rhyming at that point. It's over played and seriously needs to stop.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Pretty much anything Nickatina says after he stopped being Dre Dog

My face is the color of a Snickers
My favorite colors blue, my favorite numbers 2

Really??
lol seriously!

when i heard that line i was like "oh! and this whole time i thought your face was the color of a slurpee"

Nov 24, 2003
And any rap line that ends with the N word. WTF ever happened to creativity? Spitting 8 bars that end with the N word is whack IMO! Rappers are not even rhyming at that point. It's over played and seriously needs to stop.

Srsly?! This is hot fire!

I say, we deep in the game, nigga. we switching the lanes, nigga
Got blood money homie. No pain, no gain, nigga.
Fifty a fame nigga, a G a name, nigga.
That's what we do nigga, claim your fame, nigga.
Hop out a range, nigga. Fang in hand, nigga.
Stop all that reppin', 'fore I... send some flames, nigga.
All this money, nigga. Jewelry and fame, nigga.
'Cause we be stuntin', nigga. Moving them things, nigga.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
"whats next, whats next, whats N-X-E-T, its me, warren to the mjthafuckin g"
this verse has been clowned forever, and what's even worse, I almost misspelled my own nickname in a song once.

Why doesn't too short get more crap for misspelling MACK on Mack Attack on Born to Mack? "It's the m-a-c-a-k, from Oakland Cal-if-or-ni-a)