WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2004
$UNNYVALE CA 408 FAIRWOOD N LAKEWOOD BLOCK$TA$ RIDIN ON $CRAPZ ALL DAMN DAY FUCK $UR $TAND FO $EE U$ RUN FUCK $$T BITCH A$$ FOOLZ AINT NO GANG BANGER$ JUST GAY BANGER$ ALWAY$ CALLIN DA PENELOPE 5-0

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
thiz WsU XIV...Dodgetown affiliated...UNION CITY ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

mayn i see a few lamers on here talking down on abt...Decoto...and union city..but rreally...aint one of u riding on the city...to that one bitch claiming tnp...u say mr kee and his bro fought dodgetown homies..BULLSHYT...kee and sideways are down as fuck wit dodge town and so is goldtoes ..how i kno..cuz they use to roll in the hood wit speedy(rip)...n goldtoes is fam homie...so quit telling ur fake stories online....shyt kee and sideways use to roll to san jo all day wit speedy me and sum other kats and they always had their backs...and also to that fagot claiming tnp...muthfuckers wannabe akp and rpb....mayn how u fucks claiming black rags...use to be piru...switching up like bitches...thats real talk...you tnps have no say or power in the 510...ur set is marked for life...niggas aint even deep..aint no one here fucking wit the dodgetown or union city..and if so holla..thats how simple it is man...and abt are scarry?man they got deep generations out ther....i aint riding wit them but i kno they down for theirs...but aye ill send love out to the real crip homies out ther like the c14s in tracy....abz in san jo...the piru homiez RPB,shp,akp...the hoggs...and all the NortherN familia....

Dec 18, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
thiz WsU XIV...Dodgetown affiliated...UNION CITY ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

mayn i see a few lamers on here talking down on abt...Decoto...and union city..but rreally...aint one of u riding on the city...to that one bitch claiming tnp...u say mr kee and his bro fought dodgetown homies..BULLSHYT...kee and sideways are down as fuck wit dodge town and so is goldtoes ..how i kno..cuz they use to roll in the hood wit speedy(rip)...n goldtoes is fam homie...so quit telling ur fake stories online....shyt kee and sideways use to roll to san jo all day wit speedy me and sum other kats and they always had their backs...and also to that fagot claiming tnp...muthfuckers wannabe akp and rpb....mayn how u fucks claiming black rags...use to be piru...switching up like bitches...thats real talk...you tnps have no say or power in the 510...ur set is marked for life...niggas aint even deep..aint no one here fucking wit the dodgetown or union city..and if so holla..thats how simple it is man...and abt are scarry?man they got deep generations out ther....i aint riding wit them but i kno they down for theirs...but aye ill send love out to the real crip homies out ther like the c14s in tracy....abz in san jo...the piru homiez RPB,shp,akp...the hoggs...and all the NortherN familia....
CUZZIN, UNION CITY IS FULL OF SQUARES AND 90% OF THE DECOTOS ARE LIL PUSSY BITCHES. UNION CITY WAS VOTED ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO LIVE IN IN THE U.S, YOU THINK ANYONE IS TAKING YALL SERIOUSLY? GROW UP CUZZIN, AND STOP TRYING TO TURN A NICE NEIGBORHOOD INTO SOMETHIN IT AINT. THEM LIL FAGGOT DECOTOS FROM LOGAN CAME 30 DEEP JUST TO FIGHT MY BROTHER G-LOC WHO WAS BY HIMSELF, CALLED OUT MY BROTHER SAYIN THEY GONNA GO HEADS, THEN ENDED UP STABBING THE NIGGA AND JUMPIN HIM WITH BRICCS AND THEY COULDNT EVEN KILL HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YALL NIGGAZ IS CLOWNS, ID TAKE NAMES BUT YALL ALREADY KNOW THEM LIL YOUNGSTAZ IS WEENIES. A WEEK LATER MY BROTHER AND A COUPLE OF MY NIGGAZ CHASED THEM NIGGAZ DOWN THEIR OWN BLOCC WITH STRAPS, LIL FAGS WAS RUNNIN FOR THEIR LIFE SCREAMING 'FUCC EAST OAKLAND' ???? I KNOW SOME OF THE REAL DECOTOS, THE O.G NIGGAZ AND THEY TOLD THE BIG HOMIE THAT THEZE NIGGAZ IS NOT REAL AND GAVE US A GREENLITE ON THEM NIGGAZ, THATS WHY THEY BEEN GETTIN LIT THE FUCC UP. THE SOUTH HAYWARD HOGGS IS MY FOLX, BUT SOUTH HAYWARD IS NOT UNION CITY... UNION CITY IS FULL OF ASIANS AND SQUARE BITCHES. PERIOD. DONT BANG NO SQUARE ASS LIL CITY AND XPECT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. ITS NOT A GAME

Dec 18, 2003
OH YEAH, AND FUCC SOUTH HAYWARD PIRU AND DGF.. THEM FAGGOT NIGGAZ TRIED TO JUMP ME AND GOT THEIR DOPE SPOT LIT UP AND GOT THEIR LIL WEENIE ASSES SHOT THE FUCC UP. ITS NOT A GAME

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
u a str8 up wolf ticket selling muthafucka...haha..how the fuck u gonna get a green light from an Ene from their own hood..u lying piece of shyt..fuck ur set ...claiming east oakland....fuck that shyt..u from the O then y u down here?bitch azz to scared to live in oaklnd....trying to bang on Decoto...bitch please u aint bangin on no one..u a mark ..and when u chase anyone down a block wit straps?...dayum mayn u must think what happens in ur dreams is reality...fuck what u say hoe...and when i say south hayward is the une?i said they my folx...south hayward piru...and both sides of the DGF fam roll wit us.....talking all thiz shyt like u doin things but u aint ...u a chump. ..and quit talkin bout busting caps like u really bout that....u aint fagot...u a hoe and need to realize that.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
u tell me who gave u a green light too homie since ur down wit the OGs from decoto...mayn how the fuck u know any og from dodge....u kno how old they are mayn ...all in theire late 30s or early 40s....bitch made azz acting like u know them..say their name ..or PM me and tell me...but u wont cuz u fake....making up tales online....ur a fucking baby bitch...fuck all u fake east oakland dick sucks

Dec 18, 2003
LOCO, ASK YOUR BITCH ASS HOMIES FROM DECOTO ABOUT US NIGGA, U DUMB FUCC... I AINT FROM EAST OAKLAND, THATS WHAT URE FAKE ASS DECOTO HOMIES WERE YELLIN WHEN THEY WERE RUNNIN AND HOPPING FENCES FOR THEIR LIFE. IM FROM SEATTLE NIGGA, AND ILL DO URE ASS IN LIKE WE'RE IN THE 206 ALSO, MY CELL NUMBER (510)860-3427 ... ASK URE BITCH ASS HOMIES HOW WE SMASH ON THEM PUNKS. OH YEA, URE CLICCED UP WIT DGF AND SHP? ASK THAT FAGGOT WHO CALL HIMSELF MONSTER WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THEY JUMPED ME BEHIND THE ALBERTSONS IN FAIRWAY, ASK HIM WHAT WE DID TO HIS DAD AND HIM UP IN GARIN HILL LAST YEAR BOI, NEXT DAY AFTER I GOT JUMPED.. THEM SOUTH HAYWARD PIRU FAGGOTS DONT WANT IT, NEITHER DOES DGF.. YOU GOT THE NUMBER HOMIE, FUCC THIS INTERNET SHIT AND HIT ME