What Regions Put Out The Best Diss Trackz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
What I dont get is a couple of you cats(im not talking bout Evil Genius) on here talking shit about nobodie and calling him bias and your pretty damn bias yourself towards the south. Theres nothing wrong with Outkast they are two of the greatest artists of all times(not rappers but ARTIST) and they doing it big, Andre 3000 is a muthafucking poet niggah you betta do your homework son. Ya Boy isnt that top notch like dude is pumpin him up to be he still has alot to prove to everybody else outside of the bay, shit Messy Marv is 2 million times better. as a matter of fact his "Rookie of the Year" album was average imo I liked his Franchise mixtape and Black wall Street shit better.

REMEMBER theres way more music then the bay area music. open your ears up and quit living local and you'll be surprised.

May 18, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
What I dont get is a couple of you cats(im not talking bout Evil Genius) on here talking shit about nobodie and calling him bias and your pretty damn bias yourself towards the south. Theres nothing wrong with Outkast they are two of the greatest artists of all times(not rappers but ARTIST) and they doing it big, Andre 3000 is a muthafucking poet niggah you betta do your homework son. Ya Boy isnt that top notch like dude is pumpin him up to be he still has alot to prove to everybody else outside of the bay, shit Messy Marv is 2 million times better. as a matter of fact his "Rookie of the Year" album was average imo I liked his Franchise mixtape and Black wall Street shit better.

REMEMBER theres way more music then the bay area music. open your ears up and quit living local and you'll be surprised.
we know that it's nobodie that whenever we bring up artists from tha west he says they ain't shit and then he just talkin bout the south like they the best no matter what so that's why errbody talkin shit bout that fool and i admit outkast is good but there old stuff is better than the new and all the shit i've been hearin from tha south on tv has been crap and i've just been bumpin underground shit cuss cuss

Nov 14, 2006
Overall the west takes it simply cuz the amount of quality diss songs that come out of here, but New York brings the heat too, i wouldnt fuck wit em either

May 30, 2006
Well thiz aint 106 & Park. When it comez 2 going in the studio & knockin down a battle/diss track itz plain obvious who's on top. Even when u look & East coast artist who have went up against West coast artist. 8x out of 10 the West comez out on top. Itz more fun & gamez with battling with most East coast catz but out West a lot of these niggaz think that shit can their career if they lose a battle so they bring their A-game.

Jul 21, 2005
YOU FORGOT THE GREATEST WEST COAST DISS TRACK... 300 BARZ BY GAME AND YOU WANNA TALK BOUT RIPPIN A WHOLE CREW ON A CD SHIT HAVE YOU HEARD ANY GAME TAPES? ANY GAME SONGS?

AS FAR AS THE EAST THE ONLY BATTLE IN MY OPINION THAT I GOTTA GIVE IT UP TO WAS JAY-Z N NAS ETHER N THE TAKEOVER. DAMN!

BUT PAC REALLY RIPPED UP THE EAST MOBB DEEP BIG CHINO XL LIL KIM.

EAZY MADE A DISS SONG A MAINSTREAM HIT BACK IN THE DAY.

CUDNT TOUCH DRE ON THE DISS BEATS. THESE SONGS ARE STILL BUMPED IN THA WEST TODAY! WEST NO DOUBT.