What Regions Put Out The Best Diss Trackz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2006
nob0die said:
hahah@yukmouth... who is signed to a SOUTHERN label...
oh.. and a big ass HA.. for either of them shittin on outkast...alright buddy u win...
yu do know there be more that could shit on tha south on they own Mac Mall, PSD Tha Drivah, Yukmouth, Gonzoe, Suga Free, DJ Quik, Little BRuce, Dubee AKA Sugawolf, Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Equipto, Big LUrch, Brotha Lynch Hung, Canibus, Dru Down, Mitchy Slick, Mob Figaz, the list go's on and on the south is nothin just admit it there's like nobdy out there that can make a good diss track except like devin the dude and some others if they really wanted to but still few

Jun 30, 2004
^gift of gab would eat every mc up..INCLUDING OUTKAST...as much as I like OutKast,they're nowhere on the same level as gift of gab when it comes to lyrics.

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
until a west artist sells Diamond.... i aint sayin no more to yall.... noone in the west can fuck with Outkast...thats enuff said....
and Canibus is from Canada... so scratch that shit
What the fuck doez record selling got 2 do with putting out quality diss recordz? U have solidfied yourself on the Siccness az a certified hata. U even admitted that u don't listen 2 West Coast music so your opinion don't count no way. You've gotten on thiz thread & didn't even stick 2 thw topic not once. U just threw shotz @ Cali & thatz it.

Az a matter of fact u from slow azz Mississipi so tryin 2 relate 2 fast livin of Cali aint gonna be somethin u can feel. Haz Outkast ever been in a rap battle? If they have then talk about that.....if not then take yo bitch azz 2 the Southern Siccness.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
nob0die said:
until a west artist sells Diamond.... i aint sayin no more to yall.... noone in the west can fuck with Outkast...thats enuff said....
and Canibus is from Canada... so scratch that shit
LOL i hope 2 god u werent serious with that comment and btw i dont ever remember OutKast doing a diss track. Your da offically dicker rider of da year. its funny u say Canibus is from canada y dont u go look again dumbass.

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
first off u 2 dipshits.. the topic changed in here about 40 threads <<------ that way.. and it dont matter where im from... i know Mac Dre and the Hyphy movement aint the greatest thing to happen to hiphop....

and ok.. my bad about canibus being from canada....

Well, originally, Canibus (Germaine Williams) was born in Jamaica in 1975, to parents Elaine and Basil Williams. His father, Basil, was an international test cricketer for the West Indies and Jamaica. To view his career stats, click here. Anyway, Canibus is the oldest of two boys. After his parents divorced (I guess, it makes sense, but I don't know that for sure) Canibus's Mother, Elaine, decided to move to the US, where she worked for a housing project company which meant that she had to move her family around a lot. As a kid, Canibus lived in Jamaica, D.C, London, Atlanta and New Jersey. According to Canibus.com, he still lives in NJ.

where the fuck do u see WEST COAST in that paragraph????? u fuckin dumb fuck....

and i was speakin on the other dumb fuck talkin shit about sum lame ass non rappin bitch named YA Boy... while u 200 post bitches come in here barkin like the male bitches that your mother raised....
so take your dumbass comments back to So.Cal with that bitch shit
If u waz talkin about Ya Boy u shouldve said hiz name...... u said "until a 'west coast' artist go diamond"........

Who are u referring 2 when u say So. Cali? Nigga I'm from Northern Cali. FYI I don't listen 2 Mac Dre & am not a very big fan of Hyphy but Hyphy music soundz a lot better then any brand of music coming from Mississipi. What doez where your from have 2 do with anything? A whole fuckin lot cuz az much az u call West Coast music garbage Mississipi don't wanna c no parts of Cali on no rap shit. Furthermore.....the next time u post try 2 type some proper english in your post. U don't be making no kind of sense most of the time. Go back & read some of the shit u posted. Fucked up wording. Get yo GED ASAFP nigga.

May 30, 2006
Beloved Jerry Rice? I waz never a Niner or a Raider fan young one. The way u type I don't c how u got a degree like u claim. They must be handing out degrees 2 anybody down there. Your disses are hella soft & I can tell that your a sqaure 4 real. Even if u grew up in the hood I know 4 a fact u couldn't be a turf nigga. Yo azz iz L7 all mothafuckin day. Talk about Hyphy all u want cuz I'm not a fan of it. Az far az crunk muzic I don't too much fuck with that out dated sounding shit either. Only crunk CD I own iz Al Kapone "Goin All Out". Go ahead & make your corny azz comeback & say some weak shit & get the last word u green azz nigga. I'm not gonna keep going back & fourth with u on thiz. I really wanted 2 hear niggaz opinionz on diss trackz & u fucked up my thread with thiz ol' gay shit u been posting. Regardless of what u may say your a hata cuz u came right off into thiz thread hatin 4 NO reason off top. Go ahead & deny tha if u want but u can't cuz the proof iz in the puddin.

Feb 8, 2003
Chill out yall its not taht serious. Theres no region beef no more taht died with pac and biggie. its more of personal beefs now. the problem is theres too much beef in rap everyone should work together to re unite the shit since critics are crying about how hip hop died and etc. IMO its not gone no where its just fucked up due to niggas egos. and old washed up rappers not passing the torch to up and coming fresh faces.

May 30, 2006
Please everyone don't respond 2 thiz guy anymore. He oviously hate people from The West Coast & just wantz some attention. He remindz me of a fast ass 13 year old girl, Ocho Cinco & T.O. Anykind kind of attention iz better then no attention 2 homie.

May 18, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Please everyone don't respond 2 thiz guy anymore. He oviously hate people from The West Coast & just wantz some attention. He remindz me of a fast ass 13 year old girl, Ocho Cinco & T.O. Anykind kind of attention iz better then no attention 2 homie.

funny shit