What Regions Put Out The Best Diss Trackz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
In every part of the country u got artist putting out diss trackz but what region putz out the best ones? Which region putz out the most vicious diss songz taking shotz @ the enemy & exposing the opisition

Midwest
East Coast
The South
West Coast

Apr 20, 2005
If ur talkin about QUALITY disses then its the WestCoast.

DJ Quik - Dollars n Sense
Kam - Whoop Whoop
Ice Cube - No Vaseline
Eazy E - Muthafuckin G's
Xzibit - JD Diss
B-Real - Ice Cube Killa
Westside Connection - King of the Hill
2Pac/Outlawz - Hit em Up
Yukmouth - Game Ova 1 & 2
Dogg Pound - What would u do?
Dr. Dre/Snoop - Dre Day
Westside Connection - Westside Slaughter House

i'm sure i missed some

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
it's the west coast, no doubt, maybe because they were beefing a lot during the most creative years in hip-hop history ;)

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
nob0die said:
just like if u ask these fags who makes better music... Kevin federline or Biggie.... all the West Coast dick suckin riders are gonna side with K-fed... only because he's from the WEST...
I agree with some of what you said, but seriously, no one is picking K-fed over Biggie...at least not on this site..

I do understand the bias argument as well, and I agree to some extent..Personally, No vasaline, Quik's - Dollaz and Sense and Pac's "against all odds" are 3 of my MANY favorites from the West..

I also like Canibus's "1st round knockout" diss directed to LL..One of Em's disses to Bezino.. Im sure there are more but Im at work and cant really think..

...Not that they are the best but it seems that West Coast artists seem to CLOWN niggas harder than other regions, meaning in a more humorus way(from my experience with rap disses)..They seem to make fun of their opponents more, more so than just talking about how sorry they rap or something like that..

May 30, 2006
ThaG said:
it's the west coast, no doubt, maybe because they were beefing a lot during the most creative years in hip-hop history ;)
U know what......U make a very good point. Plus I do notice when a Cali artist ride on u, HE RIDEZ ON YOUR AZZ.

I don't think thiz iz a bias thread. It would've been bias if i put thiz in the B.A.R.T., Southern Cali forum etc. I put it in thiz thread 4 a reason.

I don't hear too many good diss trackz comin out the south. I might have 2 rate them last

Oct 6, 2005
Train1983 said:
...Not that they are the best but it seems that West Coast artists seem to CLOWN niggas harder than other regions, meaning in a more humorus way(from my experience with rap disses)..They seem to make fun of their opponents more, more so than just talking about how sorry they rap or something like that..
Yep... Tupac at Mobb Deep... "Don't one of ya'll have Sickle Cell"... that was a cold one right there... how do you respond to some shit like that?

May 27, 2006
the west even if they had alot of tracks against each other

great was eith vs dj quick

and tweedy bird loc had some nice words for tim dog and his fuck compton thing

May 27, 2006
for real the south goes hard
even the beefs within citys where often great n the south
what yall know about cash money records against big boy records in the mid 90s
drag em n tha river became an inspiration for almost all southern rappers

or how them memphis boys went against bone thugs lol the whole scene n m town was dissing b.o.n.e not cleveland or the whole midwest but they really shitted on bone thugs

pt against p i wasnt feeling cause it looked to me like a newbie s trying to get fame of an og
but nobodie whats up with pimp c dissing p? ugk was on a lotta no limit albums and i never heard a pimp c diss against mp
what did i miss?

May 27, 2006
ok thx
thougt it was an older beef but so it seems like its one that started n the new millenium and i have to say since 2000 i didnt really check that p and also ugk stuff out

but doesnt matter still would be great if you could look it up and tell the whole story

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
EAST
nas
jadakiss
jay-z
krs-one
ll cool j

WEST
2pac
eazy-e
dr. dre
yukmouth

i would put east, but west got quality

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
*** hidden content ***

oh.. and nobody mentions Pimp C dissin Master P... forgotten beefs... or Pastor Troy Dissin P.. classics.....
south got hard ass diss tracks... yall just west coast floozies... wishin the West could shine.......

fuck it.. im from the south but imma start the BRING THE WEST BACK movement... cuz evidently .. yall wack rappers over there aint doin it.. or eva gonna do it... imma listen to some Chingo Bling and laff at how he shits on Baby Bash and Lil Rob ... siccness is Great... bigup to the founders of this board.... and Brooklyn... haha
First off Angry man...... Lil Rob & Baby Bash hold no weight in Cali so diss trackz aimed @ them will obviously be overlooked.
Az far az Pastor Troy......u can't even understand what the fuck hiz wack azz iz even saying so save that bullshit. While u on the computer crying about why southern diss songz are overlooked, try looking up the word "classic" cuz aint no way Pastor Troy made any track that a person that waz raised on earth would label a classic. I've heard some good diss songz from the south but nothing comparing 2 the venom I've ever heard comin from the east & west. When it comez 2 diss songz Nas, Cube, Yukmouth, Jay Z, Jada, Karupt, KRS-1 are second 2 none on some battle shit. Slim Thug & all of these garbage azz niggaz ya'll naming aren't even the same class......... not even the same time zone.

And on that note the only niggaz that might claim E-40 king of the west iz majority of the Bay. Aint no king out here cuz itz too many Bosses & Bosses don't follow up behind no one.

May 27, 2006
boys that released this animostiy compilation threw shots at 40 and the whole sick wid it fam back n the 90s
guess it was a city thing cause they from vallejo too

and drag em n tha river is on the highest level a track can reach n my opinion
also from the status and the impact the track made
in 2006 boys still takin lines that yella had n this track and almost every rapper knows the classic flows from this track

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
ur the only dumbass that mentioned CLASSIC u fuck boy... and aint NO bosses out West rappin.. theres not one rapper that can be classified BOSs... u dumb fuck... this thread is about beef.... and to say that the south has no one that can beef just as good as or anyone on the west or the east is stupid as fuck... and u fools always talkin like the south aint relevant in the rap game.. but look who's holdin it down.... ALL West rappers suck.. and make wack music... thats y not even the Hyphy movement lasted only 5 months... wait i take that back.. the only "lyrical" west coast artist might be Ras... the rest talk about the same bullshit that u label the south as talkin bout... except the West talk about more gangbangin.. like they a bunch of junkies.... in other words... South shits on the West...
No one metioned "classic"? If u read your post again you'll notice that YOU used the word classic describing Pastor Troys work. Fuck boy? U must be white cuz niggaz don't talk like that. Niggaz on here iz catching feelingz over nothin. When I started thiz thread I just wanted everyonez opinion & the first thing that comez outta someonez mouth iz that thiz thread iz bias. I included all regionz & wanted an opinion from any one regardless of where they are from.FYI there are major bosses out West. Don't ever get that shit twisted. The south haz a place in the rap game & have brought different stylez & new slang 2 da game but the only reason the southbiz @ the forefront of todayz rap scene iz because they got a lot of unity & a lot of hustle. When the west waz @ the forefront that waz all about skill & there waz no denying the talant level we had.It seemz 2 me that the south iz hella bitter cuz of the lack of respect them NY niggaz give ya'll despite selling a lot of albumz. Well I got newz 4 u.......welcome 2 the club cuz u guyz are getting the same treatment the west got from NY critics when we were on top. BTW have no jurisdiction speaking on the quality of music after bringing up Pastor Troy