What Regions Put Out The Best Diss Trackz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
yall forgot to mention

LIL FLIP vs T.I.
LL Cool J destroying Ice-t, MC Hammer, and Kool Moe Dee all at once
Playa Fly vs Three Six Mafia
Bone Thus vs Do Or Die, Twista, Crucial Conflict
Eminem destroyin Benzino
50 Cent destroyin Murder Inc
LLoyd Banks shittin on The Game
Young Jeezy destroyin Gucci Manne
Hell Rell destroyin Tru Life

May 21, 2002
Lets name some other rappers from the South Scarface, K-Rino, Z-Ro, EightBall, Bun-B, Playa Fly, Tommy Wright III, Soulja Slim, Young Bleed the list goes on, Geto Boys did not steal there swagger from NWA, Rap-A-Lot released its first Geto (Ghetto) Boys record in 86 thats 2 years before Straight Outta Compton.

May 27, 2006
Rommel707 said:
Lets name some rappers from the south, Lil Jon, Young Jeezy, T.I., D4L, Ying Yang Twins, Rick Ross, Scrappy

lmao u cant be serious bout this boy
thats just some of the mtv rappers from the last 2 years

they rappin in the south since the 80s in case u didnt knew and there are thousands of local people out that really are heroes n their areas

and how stupid your comment bout geto boys was mak already told you
guess u should listen to a whole lotta more rap before u talk bout it

May 30, 2006
I'm a huge Geto Boys fan & they're debut Making Trouble came out after Streight Outta Compton. For the record the album N.W.A & the Posse dropped before Streight Outta Compton & So did Eazy Duz It. Geto Boys were influenced by N.W.A. but brought their own style 2 da game & introduced ultra violence 2 hip hop. Very graphic lyrics.

IMO no region or coast shitz on the other. I hear good music & terrible music coming from each region. Theze TV & radio niggaz are trash. I rarely by cd's that are released on major labels. 90 percent of the cd's I buy now are underground & mixtapes. Niggaz need 2 stop all that bias B.S. Az a matter of fact can we get back 2 the original reason I started thiz thread? Niggaz get all emotional & jump way off subject.

May 21, 2002
the original ghetto boys first record was 'car freak' released the same year NWA dropped 8-Ball and Dopeman (from NWA and the posse), both Straight Outta Compton and Making Trouble came out in 1988. what was the reason you started the thread mate? rap is so territorial man are bound to get aggy about it, you seem like an intelligent bloke im sure you knew there was no real answer to your question of who makes the best diss records before you asked it.

http://www.discogs.com/release/395982

May 30, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Homo707 is a young cub he not no bear yet so dont pay him no attention.
he probaly just started listening to rap a year ago and just downloaded all the old school shit off www.albumbase.com last week and dont know the actual release dates.
First off nigga the first time I ever downloaded some music waz 3 weekz ago when I got s new cell with an mp3 built into it.

Second............i own about 160 hip hop cd's(would of had about 250 by now but thatz a whole nother story) so I know release datez 2 thiz shit. I DO NOT burn cd's off the net. I buy the real thing so that weak azz comment u shouted out was some shit u could've kept 2 yourself.

Another thing.......i didn't start thiz thread az a hate thread towrdz the south. I asked what region had the best diss trackz & instead of getting opinionz thiz thread got turned into some bullshit thankz 2 n0bodie(or whatever the fuck yo corny azz name iz). Go back & read dudez first post in thiz thread & you'll see. Az far az mentioning Yuk being a southern label....that don't mean shit. I notice u don't want niggaz on the boardz shittin on the south(which I can understand) but u aint no better cuz u got on here hatin on the west 4 no reason so your opinioz aint shit either. Homie that came on here pumping up Ya Boy.......save that shit cuz dude iz weak & hella unoriginal on the mic. He sound like every other nigga out the Bay. Only people listen 2 him iz Bay niggaz. K-Rino would chop that nigga into peices.

Sep 17, 2005
nob0die said:
P and Pimp C been dissin for a while.. but they finally reconciled... i believe while Pimp was locked up..... on a track.. Pimp says.."Bitch u aint had a hit since i sold ya Break'em Off"

i believe the beef was because P never paid them for tracks that they did.. or beats that P got from them... ill have to look that shit up again
Your right Pimp C never got paid for those tracks, and kept talkin shit so P had that nigga kidnapped and whooped his ass. Pimp C never really put out no diss records namin P untill RAL put out the Sweet James Jones stories which was alot of those old P disses Pimp never put out.

I'm from the south and I think that the West Coast has the best diss tracks. I mean of course they would those niggaz stay beefin with each other 24-7 LOL. Plus like someone mentioned before I came up on the 90's rap scene when the West Coast was dominatin the game. Every other track it seemed back then was a diss.

Mar 18, 2006
West does have the best diss tracks, every region has their anthems and memorable disses, but they come less frequently. Just because of the nature of the beast(gang-banging) I mean, COME ON!! I agree with homie that said that it was because of the lyrical clowning, it was less serious. More just like.....Hold ya head, u got dunn 4!! DJ Quik-Dollaz N-Sense, Eazy E-Real Muthafuckin G's, there are so many too, those have 2 be the 2 best. You can continuously bump this, the East-South had some big moments too, but u dont honestly still listen to Ether do u?? Or all of that Piggy Bank stuff, I mean, its kind of like Childs Play. Midwest had some goods too, memorable would have to be Playa Fly vs.Three Six

Feb 27, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
First off nigga the first time I ever downloaded some music waz 3 weekz ago when I got s new cell with an mp3 built into it.

Second............i own about 160 hip hop cd's(would of had about 250 by now but thatz a whole nother story) so I know release datez 2 thiz shit. I DO NOT burn cd's off the net. I buy the real thing so that weak azz comment u shouted out was some shit u could've kept 2 yourself.

Another thing.......i didn't start thiz thread az a hate thread towrdz the south. I asked what region had the best diss trackz & instead of getting opinionz thiz thread got turned into some bullshit thankz 2 n0bodie(or whatever the fuck yo corny azz name iz). Go back & read dudez first post in thiz thread & you'll see. Az far az mentioning Yuk being a southern label....that don't mean shit. I notice u don't want niggaz on the boardz shittin on the south(which I can understand) but u aint no better cuz u got on here hatin on the west 4 no reason so your opinioz aint shit either. Homie that came on here pumping up Ya Boy.......save that shit cuz dude iz weak & hella unoriginal on the mic. He sound like every other nigga out the Bay. Only people listen 2 him iz Bay niggaz. K-Rino would chop that nigga into peices.
Bruh dont let me get started. Who the fuck is K-Rino? Ya Boy get attention wherever not jus da Bay. You need to cop on of Ya Boy's mixtapes.

Feb 8, 2003
PS

I know all bout the bay I support the few good artist from there like Mess, Yuk, Quinn and etc. BUT honestly Ya Boy cant fuck with K-Rino on the lyrical tip ever. Now I know you just either bias or straight knocking the south come now man stop while your ahead.

May 30, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
YALL gotta admit though hands down the best diss song was "2 PAC
: hittem up" bc there was never a song in rap history taht did much dmage as that one did
Pac did some damage......but thatz it. He had one vicious verse & the Outlawz just sunk the rest of th track. The song got picked up towardz the end when Paz waz talking shit but it waz too late. The Outlawz had filled in 4 nothin.

Hit'em up iz the most overrated diss track I ever heard cuz after Pac's verse, what do u have??

Az far az ol' boy saying Ya Boy iz tight & I should check out hiz mixtapes......... I heard Ya Boys CD & he iz average so listening 2 a mixtape & comparing it 2 what I heard on hiz actual Cd iz going backwardz. Don't get u started? U aint even heard of K-Rino so how iz u gonna compare the two. Lyrically K-Rino iz on the level of Scarface & D.O.C. when I rate the best lyracist I've ever heard from the south. Dude has incredible punch linez. Ya Boy iz not on Face or D.O.C. level so he aint on Rino's. Hell, Big Lurch would murk Ya Boy on some battle shit & thiz comin from a nigga who iz Northern Cali nigga 2 the fullest that knowz hiz hip hop who iz not bias @ all.

Feb 8, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
Pac did some damage......but thatz it. He had one vicious verse & the Outlawz just sunk the rest of th track. The song got picked up towardz the end when Paz waz talking shit but it waz too late. The Outlawz had filled in 4 nothin.

Hit'em up iz the most overrated diss track I ever heard cuz after Pac's verse, what do u have??

im not a huge outlaw fan but im talking bout the content of the song and the video to go along with it. thats what officially set the standards on beef and plus they shit was real and not just entertainment thats why they both was taken from us at young ages and when they was just strating to get in they primes

May 30, 2006
Yea there beef waz real & thatz why I call Pac a dry snitch. He went in interviewz & on songz talking about B.I.G & Puff set'em up instead of taking it 2 da street. He made a street situation public. No one ever called Pac a dry snitch 4 that. By making songz & speaking on it in interviewz making a street beef public waz pretty much Pac saying on the under "if something else happenz 2 me, then thiz nigga did it".