What do you think about Berner's music ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Mexican and a 1/4 Italian, born and raised in the city, in a studio apt on fillmore and bush, went to Galileo, lincon, and dropped out of independent, stay by the beach now, not from any block or hood, never said i was.

Dec 4, 2006
Berner..you already know what i think of your rhyming style..i just think you just need to pick up the pace when it comes to rhyming and that's it...

Once you put out a single with no features, that's when folks will say "OH OK, HE DID IT"..

Berner ain't the greatest or the weakest on the mic, but he for sure is doing his thang and getting his money...that's props..

May 8, 2008
this is what trips me out, on the streets, and at every event, cats are always giving props, this is the only place where i get negative feedback, if i was garbage i would just put out comps... IT IS WHAT IT IS
U cant change errybody, u just need to do you and try to come the dopest. If u got bars ppl gon recognize it.