What do you think about Berner's music ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Berner = Puff Daddy rap... He make's moves, gets peoples attention but everyone knows he should be playing the background

is it ego or passion?

Jun 23, 2007
reed dollaz is a fuckin beast...............nasty

thats the type of music im feelin. niggas that can really spit. nice video beast mode
reed dollaz is a fucking beast though.. just tell big homie in the background to fix his front teethez tough... that would sound wack as fuck on stage... with a lisp after every adlib..

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Berner, you do your thing...but cats want to hear you without features. Fact of the matter is, anybody can get features and put an album out, it's been done since the late 90's and people don't want to hear that anymore. I'm not saying you're terrible, 'cause you're not...but I'd love to hear a strictly Berner album. This is from one artist to another, so take it for what it's worth. I have noticed that you have your own swagger about you, and that will only help you in the long run.

Much success in the future fam.

Jun 23, 2007
ay hurrache... why hate?? the movement... quit hatin...12 tho wow posts in 5 years?? somebody needs a life or a pussy hole to keep them occupied for the meantime...

Apr 18, 2007
you people dont realize that almost EVERY artist, especially new artists that are still establishing themselves, gets features on their projects to try and expand the fanbase and gain attention and connections in multiple different markets, some artists focus so strictly on the music that maybe they only get a few big features and then a bunch of their homies on it, just because berner is able to get a wide variety of artists from different areas on his projects and also a wide variety of high quality production and good sound quality and marketing, does not mean he cant spit. people that are serious about doing music as a business, gotta do alot of work to achieve any level of success and to turn a profit.....

Feb 8, 2003
ay hurrache... why hate?? the movement... quit hatin...12 tho wow posts in 5 years?? somebody needs a life or a pussy hole to keep them occupied for the meantime...
ay stackmack... suck my dick!!!the movement... quit jockin...73 nutt riding post in 2 months??? somebody(freddy hotsauce) needs to quit making fake screen names and need to find a new hobby instead of rapping and learn how to quit frontin and be real with themselves in the meantime...

Now that I owned your cupcake ass keep it moving.
WHY FRONT? THE MOVEMENT

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
ay stackmack... suck my dick!!!the movement... quit jockin...73 nutt riding post in 2 months??? somebody(freddy hotsauce) needs to quit making fake screen names and need to find a new hobby instead of rapping and learn how to quit frontin and be real with themselves in the meantime...

Now that I owned your cupcake ass keep it moving.
WHY FRONT? THE MOVEMENT
fready aint stack mack!!!! thats the homie out of Modesto...

Feb 8, 2003

One of yall is using that screen name. hold on Its your flim flammin ass.

Im not a detective but look at the structure in the typing and spacing(from you and stack mack) and the three periods after every line.

You been exposed get the fuck outta here

Im done with this thread and Im gonna let the siccness be the judges take a look below dont you see the perfect match and similarity of the replies.

&

watch this thread be deleted like always bc he got exposed.