What do you think about Berner's music ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
One of yall is using that screen name. hold on Its your flim flammin ass.

Im not a detective but look at the structure in the typing and spacing(from you and stack mack) and the three periods after every line.

You been exposed get the fuck outta here

Im done with this thread and Im gonna let the siccness be the judges take a look below dont you see the perfect match and similarity of the replies.

&

watch this thread be deleted like always bc he got exposed.
dj pimp hooked me up with stackmack u no life having fuck, do an ip check, im in frisco he is in modesto, some of u guys have no life, dumb ass, over analyzing the shit out of post, thats comedy

Feb 8, 2003
do an ip check, im in frisco he is in modesto, thats comedy

A IP adress isnt shit no more cut teh crap we all know you got over 5 screen names

The following is a guide on how to change your IP in 30 seconds or less. This can be used if your IP has been banned from a game server,chat, ...etc or if your IP get's blocked. :

or

Anonymity Shield hides your IP address and prevents unauthorized access to your computer through the Internet. The proxies used do not provide anyone with your IP address and effectively hide any information about you and your reading interests. It protects you against accessed web resource that can gather personal information about you through your unique IP address.

Download

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
So you coming out the closet now! wow first cats being revealed as pedos now a homo. You on that Lance Bass(gay dude from Nsync) mode. ching a ling ding a ling Gettem girl

Im out!
dog get a life, i dont need to post under a different name, if that was the case i would have never posted as me, wow, siccness is your life, ur probably sav scorcese,hahaha, what ever, think what u want, the shit is funny though, i swear on my daughter i have never posted on here as someone else!!!!! bottom line

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
So you coming out the closet now! wow first cats being revealed as pedos now a homo. You on that Lance Bass(gay dude from Nsync) mode. ching a ling ding a ling Gettem girl

Im out!
no, dj pimp called me and asked me to do a verse for stack, i see whats on your mind is with all that gay shit,. and if ur really that board, both ap 9 lil brother and mgruff mutley have made music with dude, like i said get a life

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
berner flows tight i dont see why people be hating so much come on now honestly how does dude come off wack?what songs?all the tracks on drought season r tight you wanna hear a horrible rapper "doff capone" now that dudes garbage berner spits real shit im feelin him and he's networking with alot of people right now doing shit most rappers in the bay dont do this nigga aint just some local artist stuck in the bay ya know he's promoting the bay sumthing tuff the jacka respects this nigga quinn all of the bay rappers you niggaz are fans of hes apart of what they do in a way.not everybodys gonna like berners cd and not everyones gonna like beeda weedas cd we all have different taste in music but what i like about berner he keeps it real he aint rapping about ghostriding the whip or shaking dreeds like most of these bay rappers be doing i think thats what alot of these fans on here expect to hear..

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
berner flows tight i dont see why people be hating so much come on now honestly how does dude come off wack?what songs?all the tracks on drought season r tight you wanna hear a horrible rapper "doff capone" now that dudes garbage berner spits real shit im feelin him and he's networking with alot of people right now doing shit most rappers in the bay dont do this nigga aint just some local artist stuck in the bay ya know he's promoting the bay sumthing tuff the jacka respects this nigga quinn all of the bay rappers you niggaz are fans of hes apart of what they do in a way.not everybodys gonna like berners cd and not everyones gonna like beeda weedas cd we all have different taste in music but what i like about berner he keeps it real he aint rapping about ghostriding the whip or shaking dreeds like most of these bay rappers be doing i think thats what alot of these fans on here expect to hear..
That's real spit right there. What's funny is, if you told a lot of these cats to sit down and put a song together, they couldn't do it.

Berner gets my respect as an artist because he can write a song. I don't really care if he has features or not, the dude is taking care of BUSINESS, and that's what's important here.

Dec 12, 2006
damm dude I really dont care at all, but how is this 5 pages and no one knows where in SF dude grew up? thats just sketch, native san franciscans are a endangered species