What do you think about Berner's music ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Did you start this post to acheive a flame war. I think most will agree he is horrible. But on this forum, these idiot's excuse garbage if you're good and "networking". If you rap like a deaf teenager with autism you will get respect on here if you can get a major feature. I don't see him as any different than Kobe Soz. If Berner was from Mountain View he'd be getting clowned HARD.
EQUIPTO/ BERNER/ AND DEMOLITION MEN PRESENT( DUFFEL BAG MONEY) MIX TAPE..........20 BRAND NEW ORIGINAL EXCLUSIVE TRACKS

FEATURES..SLIM THUG, E 40, MESSY MARV, ANDRE NICKATINA, JACKA, NOBLE(OUTLAWZ),CLYDE CARSON, TURF TALK, SAN QUIN, KILLA TAY,SHAG NASTY, GOLD TOES, MATT BLAQUE, B LEGIT, MIKE MARSHAL, INSANE, HEAT, MAC ROO

(UP IN SMOKE) THE DVD....IN STORES SEPT 21ST FEAT.. SNOOP DOG,METHOD MAN,BUN B, SLIM THUG, MAC DRE, DEVIN THE DUDE,YUKMOUTH,SEAN PAUL, EQUIPTO,J DIGGS, THE JACKA, SAN QUIN BIG RICH,KUZZO FLY,TONE LOC, DAZ, KURUPT, HOODSTARZ, CLYDE CARSON AND GOLD TOES

GRAND DADDY GRAPE SODA ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, WAS JUST BLESSED BY JUNIOR REID, HE GAVE ME ONE OF THE HOTTEST TRACKS FOR THE WEEKEND AT BERNIES, SINGLE WILL BE OUT SOON

WORDS OF WISDOM, ITS MORE THAN BEING OUT THERE NETWORKING, ITS WORKING HARD AND BEING A GOOD PERSON WHICH WILL HELP U SUCCEED!!!!!

AND TO WHO EVER SAID I AM NOT REPRESENTING FRISCO RIGHT, U GOT IT FUCKED UP, I GET COMPLEMENTS EVERY WHERE I GO, FOR REPRESENTING NOT JUST MY CITY BUT OUR AREA...

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Brownie points and stars are used for children, When i make a decision to buy a c.d achievements mean nothing, i could care less who he is reaching out to and payin...I mean collaborating with
never said i was the best mc big homie, but i will say i am consistent with putting out quality music!!!! cant argue with that

Mar 1, 2008
www.five4music.com
well my opinion is any album with too many features is telling me you have no skills mc'in, theres no hip hop to you and you cant sell without features. step your lyrical and delivery game up. never heard berner though so i can speak on him.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
well my opinion is any album with too many features is telling me you have no skills mc'in, theres no hip hop to you and you cant sell without features. step your lyrical and delivery game up. never heard berner though so i can speak on him.
my solo will be out in January, u guys can judge than, i had solo songs on both the group albums i dropped, and the only reason i havent dropped a solo is because of that management contract i signed, thats why i stay pushing group projects and comps, but even on that bg, slim thug, bun b, and most the hooks on jacka album, i wrote