West Vallejo Tunes Ft. Mr.Capone-E - Not Enough Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
It's way deeper then that, there's a reason why the rag is red! i was never really banging this shit but was affiliated by association it was all around me and that's why a lot cats really rep this shit cause it's in the bloodline, I got cousins and uncles that been in prison Banging and striving for the cause, now that I'm older I'm not into that shit but it's still around me with the family.
This is the same thing i get every time this is talked about. Here is an idea, STOP. As people, we are allowed free will. Its an amazing thing.

Still, the point stands...you are killing your own people.

Nothing is different between a Norteno and a Sureno, other than thought process. Nothing. Its an outdated, asinine ideology that just furthers everyone else' steretypes, and just gives the government more power: you are doing their job for them. Let the brown people kill off eachother.

Now, if you are feuding over drug territory....ok. At least thats something. Still stupid, but i get it.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
This is the same thing i get every time this is talked about. Here is an idea, STOP. As people, we are allowed free will. Its an amazing thing.

Still, the point stands...you are killing your own people.

Nothing is different between a Norteno and a Sureno, other than thought process. Nothing. Its an outdated, asinine ideology that just furthers everyone else' steretypes, and just gives the government more power: you are doing their job for them. Let the brown people kill off eachother.
Now, if you are feuding over drug territory....ok. At least thats something. Still stupid, but i get it.
I agree lol i was just giving you some insider info oh and they do fight over drug territory that's the red on red violence

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
dode may be a weirdo, but he kicked some game about the whole Norta/Sur shit. I dont care that im not latino and "dont fully get it"...nothing is that important that you hate someone that much over a color, a tattoo, a what the fuck ever. When you kill one of your own color, the government wins...remember that shit.
Thanks Jerry Springer

Mar 3, 2008
Ha ha cheeto u stupid ass he'll. But u no yo shit. Baby Bash been fucking with Kid Frost and other Surenos in LA and The valley. I didn't no he ever was supposedly a Norteno tho so I saw no foul, unless he suppose to be northener. During that Latino Velvet time he toured with nothing but Surs on them lowrider tours. Dam do Southsiders go to low rider shows in the Bay???? Cause not uno northener hitting up no car shows or letting it be known he with N pass bakersfield in california. Sorry but my eyes don't lie yall. (If u disagree)