West Vallejo Tunes Ft. Mr.Capone-E - Not Enough Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Does your hood pay your bills ? Do they feed your kids ? Do they take care of you ? Do they help you financially? Do they come visit you when you're in the hospital or in jail ? will they take care of your kids when you die ? Do they put money toward your retirement?
man i am not even in a gang but the hood would still come through and show support if i was in the god damn hospital

Nov 27, 2014
Capone E worked the game with his lame ass rap skills and iron on lettered t shirts made a million bucks selling CD's to retarded Mexicans and dumb cholas and is probably the only independent rapper still selling hella cd's because his audience are the only people who don't know how to download music from a computer yet.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
ive heard better beats on soundclick...... and im talkin bout in 2006!
Lol I remember being on soundcloud really early, wen it only had like a few thousand users, an other producers kept telling me "bro u gotta get on soundclick you will sell mad beats, and it looks more professional" lolz

May 16, 2002
Seriously speaking there seems to be a gradual change with in the independent music scene. It's no longer about the block, set or street cred. It's two different things. The hardest gangsta can have the most stripes etc, but once he steps into the music realm he needs to step his bar game up. On the music side none of the street shit is counting anymore. It's about how good the music is.

That's what seems to be happening now from what I'm seeing.

May 2, 2015
Seriously speaking there seems to be a gradual change with in the independent music scene. It's no longer about the block, set or street cred. It's two different things. The hardest gangsta can have the most stripes etc, but once he steps into the music realm he needs to step his bar game up. On the music side none of the street shit is counting anymore. It's about how good the music is.

The corporations won, they the biggest gangsters.

Dec 13, 2013

Agreed