West Vallejo Tunes Ft. Mr.Capone-E - Not Enough Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
dode may be a weirdo, but he kicked some game about the whole Norta/Sur shit. I dont care that im not latino and "dont fully get it"...nothing is that important that you hate someone that much over a color, a tattoo, a what the fuck ever. When you kill one of your own color, the government wins...remember that shit.
That's the ignorance on the regular people that don't understand. The colors are simply a representation not the cause.

And no, I don't gang bang.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
dode may be a weirdo, but he kicked some game about the whole Norta/Sur shit. I dont care that im not latino and "dont fully get it"...nothing is that important that you hate someone that much over a color, a tattoo, a what the fuck ever. When you kill one of your own color, the government wins...remember that shit.
It's way deeper then that, there's a reason why the rag is red! i was never really banging this shit but was affiliated by association it was all around me and that's why a lot cats really rep this shit cause it's in the bloodline, I got cousins and uncles that been in prison Banging and striving for the cause, now that I'm older I'm not into that shit but it's still around me with the family.