Well damn.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
damn how did he off himself? if i was him id go out and do hella crazy shit b4 i killed myself!!

Jun 3, 2006
thats fucked up....my great uncle slit his wrists christmas eve of 92, and i found his body christmas morning......i couldnt talk or really move for two days, and they though i was all fucked in the head

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
thats fucked up....my great uncle slit his wrists christmas eve of 92, and i found his body christmas morning......i couldnt talk or really move for two days, and they though i was all fucked in the head
good friend of mine found his mother dead from a self-inflicted gunshot on mothers day. a kid i played baseball with in high school hung himself about 6 months ago, and i had another friend try to slit his wrists but someone found him and took him to a hospital. i just feel that if someone feels things are that bad, thats their choice. but yeah if theres any way to help these people out, so be it.

Jul 29, 2008
its fukd up. I mean people shit too much online and take it serious. I also think people live their lives online and get affected by it. Whether that's online relationships, myspace..what ever.

Even though I feel alot of these people talk shit online bekuz they dont have anything to do, I never need to take it far bekuz I dont take it as serious.

I also hope that some katz that get poked fun at dont take it to heart, online forums are just cruel to people's inperfections.

Its just that some people are very sensitive and take these things too personal.

But dont get me wrong, I laugh and poke fun at stupid shit. I just dont hope dude kills himself kuz of it, kuz I never really want anyone to kill themselves.

and for the katz that get fukd up on pharm meds... Nobody can stop you, but still becareful. I've seen a few people OD on pharm meds.

Apr 7, 2006
so was this intentional suicide? or was it was an accidental overdose? theyre havin debates on that forum. either way its fucked up but i have less sympathy if he was just abusing drugs.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
1 of my best friends of 14 years hung himself 2 months ago. never had a clue he would do sumthin like that. he had 4 kids & just bought a house wit his woman. she went outside in the morning & found him hanging from a tree. he was always tryna get his hands on prescription pills.

Jun 3, 2006
good friend of mine found his mother dead from a self-inflicted gunshot on mothers day. a kid i played baseball with in high school hung himself about 6 months ago, and i had another friend try to slit his wrists but someone found him and took him to a hospital. i just feel that if someone feels things are that bad, thats their choice. but yeah if theres any way to help these people out, so be it.
thats all bad man, if sumones gonna off theyself, i dont think its my place to have any say on sumones life, but i aint gonna say go do it or no shit like that

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
19 years old committs suicide on justin.tv

A 19-year-old man has committed suicide while broadcasting himself on Justin.tv, according to a report at NewTeeVee.

The teenager took an overdose of pills while on camera and was apparently encouraged to do so by commentators on Justin.tv and a bodybuilding site, according to the report.

Justin.tv enables users to broadcast video live to the Internet. NewTeeVee said it confirmed the man's death with the Broward County medical examiner's office, which is near Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. This will undoubtedly raise questions about the power of Web video and whether its voyeuristic nature can go too far.

The young man apparently posted threats of killing himself to Web message boards in the past, according to numerous online reports. Because of this many of those who watched the man's suicide were skeptical that it was a legitimate suicide attempt and began mocking him.

Some viewers did take him seriously and contacted the Broward County Sheriff's Department. It appears that deputies broke into the man's room and discovered his body.

In response to the tragedy, Michael Seibel, CEO of Justin.tv, issued this statement to CNET News:

"We regret that this has occurred and respect the privacy of the broadcaster and his family during this time. We have policies in place to discourage the distribution of distressing content and our community monitors the site accordingly. This content was flagged by our community, reviewed, and removed according to our Terms of Service."

Dec 4, 2006
I have no sympathy for anyone that commits suicide, fuck taking the sucka way....live your life, enjoy it and die till you can't kick up no more dust...that should be everyone's motto...

May 17, 2004
I have no sympathy for anyone that commits suicide, fuck taking the sucka way....live your life, enjoy it and die till you can't kick up no more dust...that should be everyone's motto...
the guy had mental disorders. he wasnt enjoying his life anyway. who knows what was going on in his head.