Well damn.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
From BB.com:

Originally Posted by candii00
Yes, he died yesterday. Dad came home to find police here and they told him that he'd already passed. He wasn't allowed up. We don't know how long he'd been gone. Thank you for the nice things that you said about that. He really was a riot.

I hope that nobody ever has to go through something like this. It is not easy. It is very difficult to understand. However, I'll share what I've gathered so far in the hopes that maybe it will help someone else out.

He suffered from bipolarism and depression (both of which may be hereditary). They are illnesses that somehow affect the mind. There are a few theories as to how. One of which has to do with neurological signals being dull or ineffective. He didn't usually have situational "triggers". He loved his life, his friends, and his family. Despite that love and despite fear of the unknown and afterlife, he had a compulsion to die. This compulsion didn't make sense to him (as it doesn't to most people) but it was still very strong. His Highs were very high and then would swing extremely, suicidally, low for no apparent reason.

His attempts and threats were exhausting, even to me. But it's part of the illness. The only reason they were "attempts" is because he had been caught before succeeding.

This illness was like a cancer in that the neurological control that we have over our choice to live, he did not have. This illness ate away at him everyday and everynight. He saw the good in his life and the friendships and love, and battled with this insane illness as best he could, but he didn't win. He didn't just give up. It won. Even up until the end, he still tried to reach out (which is one of the few ways we know how to fight this poorly understood disease), but it won. To those that tried to fight this exhausting battle with us, we thank you. Thank you for helping to extend our time with him. We tried... so hard. I'm so sorry. But, thank you for all that you did do.

Sincerely,
Rosalind Biggs (big sister)

ps: i only signed on the explain and thank and i will put the final arrangements that we make on this site if anyone is interested. I can't respond to pms, comments, or anything else, though. Sorry.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i knew someone who used to talk about blownin their head off , i used to tell her to shut the fuck up that aint koo to joke around like that,i'd ask her if she was foreal , n let her know that it aint that bad n someone cared , i wonder if she's alright.
shits crazy tho..the more you treat someone like their bluffing, the more they feel pushed to do it...and sometimes people jsut want to kill themselves as loudly as possible so theyll put the blood on your hands...either way i think its wack to turn your back on someone whos talking about committing suicide...not saying u did that but in general, yknow

some people just cant deal with pressures of life like others..and its even worse once they realize they cant deal w it like other people.

committing suicide is a sad thing..for the families and friends and the spectators involved...its just sad that they gave up.

Sep 5, 2008
if you know so much then what is the suicide rate for that age group of white men..alot higher then blacks..the way i see it is blacks kill eachother whites kill themselves while mexicans duplicate themselves lol
I'm mexican/white... so I think this means im going to kill myself after having 1-15 kids :ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I DON QUITE UNDERSTNAD HOW SUICIDE IS SELFISH???,CAN YOU EXPLAIN, IM JUST IGNORAMOUS ON THIS....HE WAS THINKING ABOUT OTHERS, WHICH HE STATED IN THE LETTER...HE JSUT COULDNT LIVE UP TO HIS PARENTS EXPECTATIONS...TOO MUCH FRRRRYYYYYEEEERRRRRRRRRR
Is that a serious question? It's selfish because you think you're the only one who has a hard time in life, so you take yourself out and leave your loved ones grieving...and for what? He could have gone for help. He could have sat down and had a chat with his parents to see if he was a failure in their eyes. For some reason, I doubt that was the case, as he was just a damn kid. If he was thinking about others, he would have thought about the people that love him and how this tragic ending would have affected them.

"I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried/but when I held that nine, all I could see was my mama's eyes".

I got an e-mail from a kid who wanted to kill himself, but he heard a song that I made years ago and he realized that everybody goes through similar shit. Not to mention, he said he couldn't do that to his family.

This is just my opinion, and I realize some may not agree with it...and some will.

Mar 20, 2007
i think suicide is selfish if you have kids that depend on you. this guy was only 19 years old. and from what i understand, when you get so depressed that you become suicidal, you don't think reasonably about the consequences, just how to end the pain. and this "selfish" thing can work both ways. you could say it was his family's fault for not noticing he needed help. but blaming people aint gonna solve the reason people commit suicide.

Nov 27, 2006
none of us can know what he was goin through inside. Its not our place to judge him even though he put his suicide out there like this. he had mental issues that clearly lead to this.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
i feel what sydal is saying, but the dude apparently had mental issues.
If it was known that he was clinically depressed and bipolar, he should have been put on meds. If he was prescribed meds, he should have been taking them. There are ways around this kind of thing...but I've seen a LOT of depressed people skipping out on their pills purposely, so they can get that attention from others.

In any case, I understand some feel for this dude. I don't, I feel for his family. There are a lot of people that would probably give anything to be alive today, and there are people with the same conditions that he had that take care of themselves...and know what might happen if they don't.

If he wasn't after the attention, he would have done this shit in a private setting. Again, just my personal opinion.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I've been thinking about this shit all day for some reason.. Thats really fucked up that he did it over his web cam..

I've been there before. I've thought about it, probably will again, but the small happy moments in life outweighs no life at all in my opinion.

Jan 30, 2007
I aint about to watch the video...don't need that visual in my already fucked up head.I agree with some peoples posts on here,suicide is selfish but readin what his sis said dude had a mental disease...RIP!

Dec 18, 2002
gotta be honest when i say this has been on my mind since i heard about it and saw the video. at first i responded with anger because it got to me emotionally and I didn't want it to but I just feel alot of sympathy for him and his family and friends.