Well damn.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
That's messed up and very sad! He was just a youngster too. I've lost cousins and friends to suicide and it really fucks with me thinking about it. I got sick to my stomach watching that video clip. I would never take it as a joke if someone kept claiming they would do this to theirselves. Some of the posts on that Message Board are pretty fucked up and heartless....:mad:

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I would never take it as a joke if someone kept claiming they would do this to theirselves. :(
c/s ......... i actually stopped a party cuz a friend of mine was acting stupid saying she was gonna kill her self over the phone. kicked everyone out and went to her pad to chill wit her..her b/f would hit her and she would leave him and she was all depressed..

Mar 20, 2007
thats the shit that im wondering too, like when that young def jam exec killed himself a while ago. you would never think this guy would do that, with pics of him in the club and all that. that might be the problem though. since it seems like looking for help like therapy is WPS, they never asked for help. so they just kept it inside until it was too much.

Sep 5, 2008
not tryin to be racist but im surprised a black guy killed himself..thats usually WPS..this fools got pics of him in the club..with bitches..a car..wonder y he was so depressed
"Suicide is the third leading cause of death among African-American men ranging from age 15 through 24."

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ive had to talk alot of people out of suicide..ive sat in the hospital while peoples stomachs got pumped...had to call the emergency ambulance teams...people have to take those threats seriously and let their friends or loved ones know how serious it is to say it....if a person is talking suicide be there for them and let them know you care. they might be looking for help or need to vent and you might save a life....don't ignore it because when theyre gone, you'll wish you did something...its better than reacting to it and them not doing something...atleast theyll realize they are acting out, or at the least, realize they have someone in their corner that wont judge those actions and depressive mood..

this is sad but i still wanna see the video. its his fault he took his life, and recorded it, and now its entertainment for me. i dont have any compassion about THAT part of this.

i wonder what he did that was worth killing himself?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for dude. Suicide is selfish as fuck. This kid was 19 years old, right? Barely out of high school, and had no clue how life REALLY is! I can't feel for that. He gave up, probably fucked his family and all his friends up, all because he was a "failure" at 19. So now his pain is gone...he's passed it on to everybody that cared about him...

Apr 25, 2002
ive had to talk alot of people out of suicide..ive sat in the hospital while peoples stomachs got pumped...had to call the emergency ambulance teams...people have to take those threats seriously and let their friends or loved ones know how serious it is to say it....if a person is talking suicide be there for them and let them know you care. they might be looking for help or need to vent and you might save a life....don't ignore it because when theyre gone, you'll wish you did something...its better than reacting to it and them not doing something...atleast theyll realize they are acting out, or at the least, realize they have someone in their corner that wont judge those actions and depressive mood..

this is sad but i still wanna see the video. its his fault he took his life, and recorded it, and now its entertainment for me. i dont have any compassion about THAT part of this.

i wonder what he did that was worth killing himself?

i knew someone who used to talk about blownin their head off , i used to tell her to shut the fuck up that aint koo to joke around like that,i'd ask her if she was foreal , n let her know that it aint that bad n someone cared , i wonder if she's alright.

Feb 14, 2006
"Suicide is the third leading cause of death among African-American men ranging from age 15 through 24."
if you know so much then what is the suicide rate for that age group of white men..alot higher then blacks..the way i see it is blacks kill eachother whites kill themselves while mexicans duplicate themselves lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i dont understand suicide. 4 me, dying is at the top of the list of bad things that could happen 2 me. u gotta feel pretty fuckin hopeless for death 2 b a better option. prescription pills make u nuts.