WEEK 4: 49ers @ Eagles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who u got

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2009
Eagles are over rated y'all got lucky lol naw I'm fuckin around good win!

I think alex smith will do enough again this yr to bring hope in him as your future qb bt I just don't see him leading you guys deep into the playoffs.
Sorry guys, but I still believe in Alex Smith. Now that he will have a good consistent coaching staff, I think his full potential will come out. After this year, I think we will give him a 2-3 year contract

Feb 12, 2004
I don't know if the bust is the answer, but what I do know is he has played solid every game this season so far and has kept us in every game without doing stupid shit. Maybe it's Harbaugh or maybe his time is now to come into his own? I don't know. But for now he's doing a GOOD job.

Feb 23, 2004
Pansas Sorry guys, but I still believe in Alex Smith. Now that he will have a good consistent coaching staff, I think his full potential will come out. After this year, I think we will give him a 2-3 year contract
ALEX SMITH BETTER TAKE US TO THE PLAYOFFS & WIN 1 GAME TO GET THT 2-3 YEAR CONTRACT..i want him to succeed but damn its been a long road with this guy

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
we held McCoy to 18 fucking yards!!!!!!!!!!

18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the #2 Rusher in the NFL.....

18 YARDS!!!!!!!!!!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^run d and pass rush has been on point all season...Secondary gotta stop giving up the big pass plays and we are a top defense!!

Nov 14, 2004
1) FUCK YEA!!!!!!
2) fuck the cowboys and their bitch ass updates,
3) fuck mike vick and his bitch ass hyped team
4) shout out to that D !!!! justin smith and aldon smith puttin in work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) i think gores really hurt, he finished strong but he wasnt moving like his ol self in the middle of this game, hunter and dixon should be enough against the buccs
6) Alex "The Bust" Smith st8 busted on em!!! i think we'll keep him, hes if anything a damn good backup until we can get something significantly better.
7) we will take the NFC west this year, I dont think the Offenses can fuck with our D after the bye week i think well be playing better
8) 49ers football is damn torture! this game was like the first time having sex, slow to start, a lil awkward in the begininng but halfway through we were sy8 beatin cheeks!!!!

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
caught up on the highlights just now, all I gotta say is wow how the fuck did we win that game when vick threw for over 400 yards (career high) lol

Justin Smith single handedly won that game with the strip at the end