WEEK 4: 49ers @ Eagles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who u got

• Total voters

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck talkn about the previous game, we got the W and time to move on to the current opponent.....

I have a feeling our streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher will come to an end, either with vick or Mccoy breaking the 100 yard mark

Jan 18, 2006
I'm assuming the Eagles will win but I can see Vick having another bad day. Ass Smith is who will lose the game for the Niners

Nov 14, 2004
we need that line to pull its shyt together to get the run goin hard, i hope vick gets taken out by brooks he's been playing well, i dont think our run d will do poorly but our secondary will prob get lit up

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i can see our DL gettin in on their OL badly, but same can be said with their DL on our OL lol. its a toss up really. I wonder who they gonna put on VD? none of them corners can cover him, none of their LBs or Safetys can match up with him. Its on Gore Hunter and VD IMO. Im worried about our secondary as usual. looks like they not gonna have maclin in, but desean should get doubled at all times

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Ealges in a close one.... Niners have been playin' better defense (excluding the game against the Cowboys) but I think Philadelphia's home field advantage will help them.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Current Injury Reports for Eagles....

ESPN's John Clayton expects Michael Vick (hand) to miss "a day of practice at the most" this week.
"Vick should be able to go" against the 49ers this week, Clayton added. The Philadelphia Inquirer reported earlier in the day that Vick is "likely" to play this week. Vince Young is tentatively expected to handle backup duties going forward.

Riley Cooper (concussion) is considered day to day.
Cooper will have to go through the concussion protocol in an effort to get cleared by Sunday. He's a poor bet to step into a possible void created by Jeremy Maclin's hamstring injury.

Jeremy Maclin's hamstring injury is not as bad as initially thought, according to coach Andy Reid.
Maclin had an MRI which painted a rosy picture and he has been listed as day to day. Still, hamstring injuries for receivers are concerning. Maclin was unable to finish yesterday's loss and he'll likely miss practice time this week. Owners still should add Steve Smith as insurance.

Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer considers Jeremy Maclin (hamstring) "unlikely" to face the 49ers in Week 4.
McLane is speculating, but the fact that Maclin couldn't return to Sunday's loss to the Eagles suggests his hamstring pull could be a multi-week injury. Riley Cooper, Maclin's backup at split end, is also considered "unlikely" for Week 4 after a concussion. It's possible that Steve Smith will start against the 49ers at flanker, with DeSean Jackson at split end and Jason Avant in the slot. Smith is the Eagles receiver to target on waiver wires this week.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Current Injury news for 49ers

According to ESPN's John Clayton, Frank Gore (ankle) is "going to be able to start" this week against the Eagles.
It's hard to tell whether Clayton is confirming independently or simply going by coach Jim Harbaugh's comments from Monday. Harbaugh predicted that Gore would be "good to go" in Week 4 after missing the majority of the late-game snaps against the Bengals.

49ers RG Chilo Rachal was benched in favor of Adam Snyder during Sunday's win over the Bengals.
Rachal committed three penalties and gave up two sacks in the first half. He only played in "heavy" packages in the second half. Coach Jim Harbaugh confirmed the job is now up for grabs. "To be determined," Harbaugh said about his starting right guard. "There's a competition there." Frank Gore should want Rachal in there as the better run blocker.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

this one is gonna be tough...I think it comes down to our lines...Hope that the d-line can put pressure on whoever the qb is and our o-line can't create some fucking push for once...

Sep 15, 2009
As Chree stated, good news for us is that their o line sucks. Bad news for us is our o line sucks too. If we don't establish our running game for once this fuckin season, we are gonna get a severe beating

Dec 12, 2006
We almost beat the eagles one time kinda recently with a man by the name of JT O Sullivan it was almost comically funny how often he turned the ball over

Dec 2, 2004
We gotta keep eagles offense off the field, we gotta run the ball with hunter and hopefully are o line does a better job this week its gonna be a tough one tho

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Short slants and running the ball will be the game plan. Gore needs to start playing better. Crabtree will get the ball more along with V.D..... The O-line needs to step their game up mando. Alex Smith might have an int but should have atlease two touchdowns.