WEEK 4: 49ers @ Eagles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who u got

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
hell ya I was listening to this shit on the KNBR app at a futbol game man, shit was a roller coaster but we pulled it off. alex is finally putting together some fairly good numbers and no fucking INTs! Props to the whole team and that DEFENSE with the INT and fumble recoveries

Jul 25, 2007
Sorry guys, but I still believe in Alex Smith. Now that he will have a good consistent coaching staff, I think his full potential will come out. After this year, I think we will give him a 2-3 year contract
I always believed in Alex Smith. The #1 thing I like about this guy is his attitude. He shoulders all the blame on him and doesnt call out the O-Line, his WRs or the simple fact that he had to learn a new offensive scheme every year since he entered this league.

If he continues to tear it up under coach Harbaugh and become that great QB we expected him to be, I wouldnt mind having this motherfucker retire a 49er.

Apr 10, 2006
Fuck yeah niners!!!! Like dude said earlier, niners actually made some second half adjustments and Alex Smith finally came through. Niners can definitely make the playoffs, especially seeing as how the rest of the NFC west is doing bad.

Also Frank Gore is not done!! Our LOLine needs to get it together.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I am very surprised right now. We could be 4-0 right now if we finished the damn cowboys off..... But none the less. My hopes are not that high. We still have a lot of holes to fill. but i will say within the next 3 years under Harbaugh I do see a deep play off run. We are gonna get the bugs out and be competitive!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
IMO the division belongs to y'all, corn on the kolb won't save the cards and tavaris jackson is a horrible QB. wtf happened to the lambs? looks like Alex Smith is gonna fuck around and get a long term contract.